what the hells is happenin temp

D

Deleted User

it's some kind of cursed thread, everyone that commented here except a few got banned XD
Who’s next?

Edit: someone beat me to it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What did Xathya do? I only noticed him after he made a new account which was quickly banned. He seemed to be disliked.

Edit: this is the thread in which I first noticed him
https://gbatemp.net/threads/xathya-comeback.529655/#post-8484861

R.I.P. again

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Who’s next?

Edit: someone beat me to it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What did Xathya do? I only noticed him after he made a new account which was quickly banned. He seemed to be disliked.

Edit: this is the thread in which I first noticed him
https://gbatemp.net/threads/xathya-comeback.529655/#post-8484861

R.I.P. again
He was an Australian that worked at a coal factory.

And he apparently had dyslexia, but people that actually have dyslexia on this site called him out on it as a faker. And when you look at his first post his writing was a lot better.

To get an idea of how he types here’s his Blog. He would make a monthly blog post like that.

That avatar though, LOL.
That knuckles in his avi is from a thread Xathya made Knuckles for Your Avatar Service where he would add Knuckles to you avatar.

He was obsessed with knuckles and he believed that he lived in the Green Hill Zone.

Last edited by SG854,

FANDROID_SWIMBOIS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

And he apparently had dislexia, but people that actually have dislexia on this site called him out on it as a faker. And when you look at his first post his writing was a lot better.

To get an idea of how he types here’s his Blog. He would make a monthly blog post like that.

That knuckles in his avi is from a thread Xathya made Knuckles for Your Avatar Service where he would add Knuckles to you avatar.

He was obsessed with knuckles and he believed that he lived in the Green Hill Zone.
thats such a bad summary that i honestly think your bullshiting just for the hell of it

Ethan34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Myanmar (Burma)

And he apparently had dislexia, but people that actually have dislexia on this site called him out on it as a faker. And when you look at his first post his writing was a lot better.

id say that using past tense is wrong given he seems to be active on other place on the internet :p1ng:

Zhongtiao1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would you summarize him?

I’m sure @Zhongtiao1 can back up the dislexia part.

This is Xathya saying he works at an Australian Coal mine. And showing his love for Knuckles.

He is a beautiful creation. Australia’s finest.

Oh my gosh please no.

Xathya (or fandroid_swimbois) does not have Dyslexia. What he has isn't even Dysgraphia, it's a high form of laziness and unwilling to use spell check.

I can't even remember the thread that got locked. Maybe it was deleted? There was a lot of weird stuff going on...

As always guys,

#neverforget:mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr:

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does xathya crawl back every few months to troll the temp with a new (or I suppose in this case, old) alt? Hell, he's not even really trying anymore with the weird xathyan sublanguage he made if his last post here is anything to go by. Go back to your blog that you made elsewhere. Or were you not getting enough attention so you just had to crawl back?

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Oh my gosh please no.

Xathya (or fandroid_swimbois) does not have Dyslexia. What he has isn't even Dysgraphia, it's a high form of laziness and unwilling to use spell check.

I can't even remember the thread that got locked. Maybe it was deleted? There was a lot of weird stuff going on...

As always guys,

#neverforget:mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr::mthr:
Yes, You with actual Dyslexia was saying that Xathya does not have Dyslexia.

Apparently Xathya and FANDROID_SWIMBOIS are 2 different people. Apparently.

Kinda hard to forget Xathya since I was saying he has a split personality. One day he’s an Australian with Dyslexia working in the coal mines, the next he’s a teenage boy named Sathya professing his love for a certain Hungarian on this site who’s actually not even female but he thought he was.

Last edited by SG854,

Zhongtiao1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, You with actual Dyslexia was saying that Xathya does not have Dyslexia.

Apparently Xathya and FANDROID_SWIMBOIS are 2 different people. Apparently.

Kinda hard to forget Xathya since I was accusing him of having multiple personality disorder. One day he’s an Australian with Dyslexia working in the coal mines, the next he’s a teenage boy named Sathya professing his love for a certain Hungarian on this site who’s actually not even female but he thought was.

Wait, they are different? huh... but the original thread is a hoot. The one that got him banned

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Wait, they are different? huh... but the original thread is a hoot. The one that got him banned
I haven’t seen much of Sathya these days. He kept on saying to that Hungarian Person (forgot their name) that he likes Hungarians Girls, but the person wasn’t even female. Then Sathya disappeared. Poof.

I thought Xathya and Sathya were the same since they both have bad writing. But they’re not. Then I thought FANDROID_SWIMBOIS was Xathya’s alt but I guess he’s not.

Last edited by SG854,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)