what things should i try and do in a study hall

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We used to hook up my switch to the projector but the teacher has gotten one of those SMART TVs and she said "the office said not to touch it" and the projector doesn't project right on top of the TV. Im much more bored now and everybody really likes it when i make it fun. what are some ideas to make it more fun? Nobody really does work

Last edited by Dominator211,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Never actually had anything like this when I was in school.

Anyway no screen/piece of cloth you can rig up in front of the TV or some other convenient location?

D

Deleted User

Well the office said not to touch it, so don't.

The IT at school (or most anywhere) is VERY touchy, got 3 days suspension for playing a LAN game of COD in Introduction to Business class. Speaking of which, do they not have computers in there? Rig up a LAN game of counter strike or COD and play.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Why don't you study, and that will mean less time at home you need to spend on homework and assignments. Every minute you waste in study hall is a minute you are wasting that you could be at home doing something fun (since you'll need to work on those assignments/homework eventually)

Condarkness_XY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Study halls bring back bad memories. Only students who didn't do their homework got stuck in them. I actually did my homework, but the teacher was an asshole, so I got stuck in their anyway. I never studies in a study hall, I always tried to plot my revenge and an escape route.

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Study halls bring back bad memories. Only students who didn't do their homework got stuck in them. I actually did my homework, but the teacher was an asshole, so I got stuck in their anyway. I never studies in a study hall, I always tried to plot my revenge and an escape route.
Nah my teacher is really awesome I want to have her next year

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь