• DSi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sprogurt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, i want to get ethier a psp 2000 or a dsi. I never normally have any money so i wanna get something big ^.^ I've always been a ninty fanboy and have played literally hundreds of ds games and homebrew, this is why i'm considering a psp. When a 3rd party releases a game for ds you just know there's gonna be several other companies churning out shovelware that should belong in a dump '-_-. But would all the dsi features (bigger processor, screens, new physical layout, new firmware, cameras, sd slot, etc, Worth it for it's price? I mean the only good game that's on the horizon for me is the new zelda.
I hardly ever stray over to other consoles because.....Well actually I have no idea >.<
The PSP seems okay but it's just TOO clunky i'd say. Though it does have many good games that i'd love to go on. But how long will that last? A month maybe?
Anyway please vote! It sucks i can't choose for myself XD

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I said psp, I personally have enjoyed more games on there than I ever did on my DS, which I sold months ago because of the endless flood of crap. It wasn't worth the occasional good mario/zelda game for me. DSi? cool, sure, but it's still a DS.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
if you already have a DS, it would be stupid to get a DSi instead of a different system. However, if you don't have a DS, then DEFINITELY without hesitation get a DSi. The DS has an incredible library of games.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I say it would be worth it to get a PSP if you got custom firmware. Because there is so much more you can do and the games (to me at least) are not very appealing. I would say the same about a PSP as I would for wii. I have had a PSP twice and I ended up selling it both times because I just never used it. I never had Custom firmware tho. Do what you want. I really don't know what to go with actually.

Mustank

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
blny.me
XP
Country
DSi if your a Nintendo fan
yaynds.gif

PSP if your song person
yaypsp.gif

But it Should be DSi
lecture.gif

B

ball2012003

i have both systems and i think they are both good
dsi has better games
psp is good, has good graphics, analog stick, and has lots of emulators, but there are only few good games right now but some good ones are coming up
it really depends on you
if you like sony better get the psp
but if your all about nintendo get the dsi

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
PSP games will be entertaining for something like 1-2 months, after that you won't be playing anything anymore on it.
Instead, it's really good for emulators. If you're a retrogamer, it's a good console. But at that point you're probably better getting a GP2x F200.

Thing is, don't expect to play too many games on the PSP. Many of them suck, and many of the good ones are just ports. Yeah, I'm harsh with the PSP, but I haven't played something that isn't a port on it in something like 2 years.

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
I already have a ds lite, most of the time I love it, but for the more serious gamers out the the psp is the better way to go, higher graphics, more power, and those serious games u just don't get on the ds that often. However if u like those games that are flat out fun and like to fool around with and using the camera and such the dsi is the better choice, but definitely the psp is the better deal b/c of the mp3 vs aac support, video support on the psp and the other stuff mentioned above. Also the custom firmware and hacking aspects let u customize ur psp much more than u would be able to customize a dsi, for the psp u can do things such as custom waves, and custom themes after installing custom firmware ( I recommend 5.00 m33-6, if you get a psp). Its up 2 u I've layed out the pros and cons of both.
unsure.gif

Regards,

IchigoK2031

sprogurt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks everyone
smile.gif
I'm now probably gonna buy a broken psp from my mate (it turns itself off every hour for some reason) and tbh i just wanna screw around with it and see if i can get it working XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Soi soi soi rofl rofl rofl