Status
Not open for further replies.

wyndcrosser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The theory behind this is with the ever increasing topics when a new game or firmware comes out, how frustrated are you when people don't read, or are just plain 'silly' (I'm watching my choice of words) when it comes to common sense and hell even using the search or sticky functions.

Every 4.2 question, preloader, HBC ios error, how to hack their WII step by step plz, what firmware to use, or what Flash card to buy starts to get to you. Especially after dozens of posters here and every other forum dedicate their time to write reviews and guides so detailed an Amish person could figure it out.

Let the frustration out. I see there's been topics like this before, but why 'grave dig' and bring back topics, when there's so MUCH frustration now.

Retal: Awww Retal, look who proves my POINT, lol. I help via PM. Because posting is just that posting, making a 10pg long thread about a topic with maybe one or two useful posts, it's kinda retarded. Actually helping someone and seeing them go "jesus it's fixed, my wife/gf/parent would have killed me", is a lot better then having ur post lost behind retards and cynical arseholes.

Also, I lerked for about a year, until I actually broke down and bought a NDS/WII system, so why would I be on here if I didnt have one of those. Oh and yea, I was a US Marine for 6yrs, doing everything you see on tv, commericals and video games that you play and actually making a difference, so Retal get off your high horse please.

Wynd

illinialex24

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm still helpful and post more before becoming a jackass. It took me like 5,000 on Smash World Forums and I got bitched on forever before I became cynical. Now I'm hated by every moderator and almost destroyed an administrator and a super moderator and revealed most of the inner workings of the website.

Beat that.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm a mix of 2, 3 and 4. So basically I'm cynical, always providing useless posts, without ANY knowledge, and I like to give (mostly useless or bad) advice.

Retal said:
You registered this year and only have 100 posts.

@ Retal: The man joined in May, so basically that's 5 months. What's wrong with 100 posts in 5 months? I suppose you yourself voted for the 3rd option, because it seems so...

wyndcrosser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awww Retal, look who proves my POINT, lol. But see if you look there's no posts about me asking questions or being retarded, because like all great individuals... I read. Also I help via PM. Because posting is just that posting, making a 10pg long thread about a topic with maybe one or two useful posts, it's kinda retarded. Actually helping someone and seeing them go "jesus it's fixed, my wife/gf/parent would have killed me", is a lot better then having ur post lost behind retards and cynical arseholes.

Also, I lerked for about a year, until I actually broke down and bought a NDS/WII system, so why would I be on here if I didnt have one of those. Oh and yea, I was a US Marine for 6yrs, doing the sh!t you see on tv, commericals and video games and I was actually making a difference, so Retal get off your high horse please some of us have more to do in life (though this is fun).

Wynd

D

Deleted-171178

I enjoy helping people as it increases my post count, thus increasing my penis size.

wyndcrosser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your girlfriend told me your penis looks smaller than normal...I'm confused. jking
wink.gif

Wynd

ca_michelbach

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wyndcrosser said:
Also I help via PM. Because posting is just that posting, making a 10pg long thread about a topic with maybe one or two useful posts, it's kinda retarded.

Surely posting would be better because it doesn't just help that one person; it helps anyone who has a similar problem.

wyndcrosser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Surely posting would be better because it doesn't just help that one person; it helps anyone who has a similar problem.
I see your point, however it doesn't really help... especially when 99% of the time the answer is already mentioned on the site, or other sites. Which just create more chaos lol. So, posting for the sake of posting isn't always the best way. There's a reason why we have stickies and tutorials.

If you look, when I find something specific that hasn't been mentioned before, I note it in a new topic. That why it's there for people when they search. I also use "TAGS" that when people search they can locate topics easier.

Wynd

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wrong section?
unsure.gif

Anyway, im pretty much 1 and 4 on this

although when the same question is aked a million times, i do sometimes get annoyed and just say google or use the search function, or anything to just annoy that person, so on some times cynical as well. its those types of questions like " When is so and so dumped?" , "can i play GBA games on my R4?" "how can i make cheats appear on R4" "what flashcard do i buy" (those threads ultimately end up in an open argument about which flashcard is ultimately the best)

wyndcrosser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pirating... come on? I've never done that... psh. I'm a legal, law biting citizen. I feed the homeless, hell.

QUOTE said:
Wrong section?

Yea, I thought so too. But no one's yelled yet. I started this on my phone, I'm doing jury duty.

Wynd

FiveseveN

Trophies
XP
Country
wyndcrosser said:
Pirating... come on? I've never done that... psh. I'm a legal, law biting citizen. I feed the homeless, hell.

QUOTE said:
Wrong section?

Yea, I thought so too. But no one's yelled yet. I started this on my phone, I'm doing jury duty.

Wynd

Jury Duty sucks!!!!!! It's gonna catch up on me soon lol!

wyndcrosser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
see now I'm figuring out how people's post counts increase so much... lol.

Also BeeGee, i thought u were a girl.

Wynd

D

Deleted-171178

wyndcrosser said:
see now I'm figuring out how people's post counts increase so much... lol.

Also BeeGee, i thought u were a girl.

Wynd
Im a dude FTW.
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, show that distro to @The Catboy or @ZenIsFluffy or to any other furry here
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only Xbox I don't have is the OG, and One X model specifically, I regret giving my chipped OG model to one of my kids years ago, after later hearing he sold it to pawn shop, damn kids!
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, You shouldn't raise Fortnite gamers.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have they own kids now that will pay them back for all the things they did to me, that's how it works, Karma.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell their kids about pawn shops
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol I still got mw2 open beta on this ps4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just recently picked up a n64 from a garage sell, and looking to mod it and add a HDMI port to it. https://www.ebay.com/itm/3548173115...044&customid=4f3038da73b61afddf7e5e90f4153856
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd like to find a power strip and HDMI selector built in 1 unit, so I can select which game system I want, and will switch to that hdmi, and power on that plug/power supply only, so don't have all game systems powered all the time, but can't find anything like. May just have to make something myself.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maybe start a kick starter page and sell them, yea right. Big N would prob C&D me, not anything Big N related, but just because that's what they do nowdays. Then come out with they own in a year or so.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Nice. Which operating system are you installing?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, windows 10 and some linux distro like linux mint
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    dualbooth
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I'd recommend having another OS just in-case you want to play games.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least Linux doesn't contain spyware than what Windows has.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +2
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +1
    impeeza @ impeeza: @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current... +1