Gaming What will you first do when you get your 3ds?

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
When I get it (late november, probably)
I'll open the box slowly, then take the stuffz out, and politely grab the 3DS.
Then I'll stare at it for a while with my eyes full of love. Then I'll turn it on and configure it.

Once I'm done, I'll take some pictures and open some games I'll get with it (one of them, of course, Ocarina of Time)

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me + 3DS camera - pants =
smileipb2.png

Nobutsrsly, I'll probably play around with the AR cards and such since I won't have a 3DS game until u.talk.back gives me some more surveys. Unless GameStop does a free game or $50 gift card deal. I find the likelihood of that happening to be low though since they would have announced it by now.

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
First I'll make sure I put a screen protector on the touch screen (I don't play without protection ;D) then fire up Ouendan (A time honored system test I started with EBA when I got my lite and continued with Ouendan DSi) and jam out to Ready Steady Go. After that I'll fire up the Mii maker and put myself in it and then bust out them AR cards. Might also snap a few 3D pics of the dogs. Hopefully the whole Dead or Alive thing will be figured out by then (and it'll be a launch title like I'm hoping, haven't found a definitive answer yet) and be in my hands. If not then I'll make the most of what comes with it till the games I have pre-ordered finally catch up.

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1) Do a unboxing video on launch day

2) Fiddle around with it, play around with camera, settings, entire 3ds etc...

3) Do a review on launch day too
tongue.gif

bigpaws

Cat with da Big Paws!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i for got say that i was going to post pics of it too

and just because you preordered, does not mean that you get it first
there are other people who preordered and i plan to be one of the first to get it

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Unboxing, taking stuff out from least important to most. When I hold the 3DS in my hands I will have an insta-orgasm. Then I will open my Hori protection filters and apply them on the screens, charge the 3DS until fully charged (careful not to power it on at all until this is complete), and pop in SSFIV3D and play for 4 hours straight on maximum 3D!

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Donald Serrot said:
First I'll make sure I put a screen protector on the touch screen (I don't play without protection ;D) then fire up Ouendan (A time honored system test I started with EBA when I got my lite and continued with Ouendan DSi) and jam out to Ready Steady Go. After that I'll fire up the Mii maker and put myself in it and then bust out them AR cards. Might also snap a few 3D pics of the dogs. Hopefully the whole Dead or Alive thing will be figured out by then (and it'll be a launch title like I'm hoping, haven't found a definitive answer yet) and be in my hands. If not then I'll make the most of what comes with it till the games I have pre-ordered finally catch up.

Oh my God do I LOVE Ouendan. One of my all time favorite rhythm games....

I hope they make a 3... IN THREE DEE. It could be really amusing and be pretty fun. And with the 3DS cart size they could fit a lot of songs...

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
Schlupi said:
Donald Serrot said:

I hope they make a 3... IN THREE DEE. It could be really amusing and be pretty fun. And with the 3DS cart size they could fit a lot of songs...
Isn't Ouendan played on the touch screen? How would taht work when only the top screen can display IN THREE DEE?

D

Deleted-273695

When I get it (if I do) I'll hold off from opening it until no one is near me and slowely open up the box
smile.gif

Then take everything out read some stuff, pack back in neatly and have a cuppa tea and some quality time with "her"
Yes my 3DS WILL be a girl.
biggrin.gif
:D

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
AlanJohn said:
When I'll get a 3DS the first thing I will do is install the time and date :-=)
JK I'll try this-
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50LUXgjnx9o[/youtube]
Lol, funny shizzle.

No actually, I'm not sure if I'm getting it, because I need a new pc too
ohnoes.png
Then too, im in exam years, so mabey if I am done with exams. But then again, I want the flashcards to be active in 3ds if i want them too, so yeh. Still I'll be following the price/news/games etc. Untill then, ill stick with my DSL, PS3 and pc.

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
spiritofcat said:
Schlupi said:
Donald Serrot said:

Isn't Ouendan played on the touch screen? How would taht work when only the top screen can display IN THREE DEE?
The actual gameplay is on the touch, but the story they throw in with the song is on the top. I think they could have fun with that. Remember the Dodgeball story they had in the first one? Or what about the whole alien invasion in EBA? Picture lasers shooting off all over the place! It wouldn't change the gameplay at all, but it could be used for a little extra fun with the stories. I'm just hoping for a third one to come out at all, and that the developers play it smart and disable region locking for that game. (If it's true that the locking is on the card.) Or at least give me that EBA2 I was promised. :/

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I will open it in the store, check for damage and after that (if is in good state) putting it in my bag and return to home, then I will leave it on for the first discharge of the battery, last, I will plug the energy in.

My check will be:
360° look at the console for damage.
Control for dead pixel, my original DS and DSi was both hit by dead pixel.....NEVERMORE!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Dont forget your meds.