Misc What would be your dream-like Switch ?

dotmehdi

OP
Trophies
Paris, France, Europe, Earth (Milky Way).
XP
Country
France
I'm not talking about any improvements for the actual SoC or something like that, only quality of life improvements or fusions from different models.

Mine would be a Switch Lite that supports docking and with an OLED screen (even though the Switch Lite has a really nice panel already). I love the shape, the colors of the models and the fact that it's light and as small as can be a console that run these games. Edit : Also I don't really care about removing the joy-cons, I use 4 WiiU controllers when playing with my friends, and I really like the controllers of the Switch Lite.

What would be yours ? :)

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
I would love it when nintendo releases a stationary console with power. The handheld aspect is something which i wouldn't really need. Just enough power, multimedia possibility, achievements and good games. Handheld consoles are already enough on the market imho.

Oh, and the name wouldn't really matter for me. Even when they name it something with "switch" in it.

Reactions: peteruk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol