Homebrew Whats a good homebrew app for talking to people?

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ron975 said:
Does cIRC count? O.o

Define "talk to people"

Do you want voice, or text communication?
If he means, voice, That may not be possible, as how would it work? What network, etc.
Now for text. The DS browsers can access those free text websites, so that's possible

avenir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought someone fixed moonlight's homebrew. But as he didn't release source code, I can't help further
laugh.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=1164

svsip will let you make phone calls using a VOIP client. it works OK if you can find a supported service but the ds mic sounds like you are calling from inside of a robots head. it will also show up on the caller IP as something crazy (from where the signal is bounced) so the people you call might not know to pick up.

-another world

loco365

Trophies
XP
Another World said:
http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=1164

svsip will let you make phone calls using a VOIP client. it works OK if you can find a supported service but the ds mic sounds like you are calling from inside of a robots head. it will also show up on the caller IP as something crazy (from where the signal is bounced) so the people you call might not know to pick up.

-another world
Have you gotten it to work? I've been looking for a free VOIP client with no success.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
VoIPBuster is the only one i ever used. made about 3 phonecalls with it and the gimmick was over.

-anothre world
I tried VoIPBuster with SVSIP, but when someone received the call, they couldn't hear me speaking and I couldn't hear them speaking. It was a confusing mess, so I gave up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @pball79, hi new one