uDraw Tablet not working in vWii

viper3344

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all! My WiiU’s Vwii is modded and I have the usbgxloader working great. All games and GC games work amazing!

Got the uDraw tablet to play the princess uDraw game with my daughter.

It detects when you plug the tablet in and starts the game but the pen never works.
I returned and got a second one brand new. Same thing. Will detect the tablet being plugged into the Wii more but nothing happens after. The pen just does not track at all.

Is there like an incompatibility with vWii and usbloadergx or something?

Thanks for any help. My little girl will be very happy if we can get this working

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is the wiimote original or 3rd party? In case of 3rd party try a original one.

//EDIT: Also maybe try injecting the game to see if USB loader gx is the issue.

viper3344

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested with all original Wii motes. With and without motion plus built in. What do you mean “inject”?

Is there any program that I can install that will run the game off of a DVD-r to rule out the usb loader?

Last edited by viper3344,

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What do you mean “inject”?
Is it really that hard to use either google or the search functions of the forum? Yes? Well, then let me explain:
Nintendo purchased Wii games through the Wii Us eShop, right? You don't use USB loader GX for these games distributed by Nintendo but Nintendo has something they call VC (don't know that? See https://nintendo.fandom.com/wiki/Wii_U_Virtual_Console_titles_(North_America)#Wii for more infos), also correct? Injecting means injecting your own Wii games into this VC (Virtual Console) system of Nintedo, so it will run from the Wii U menu just like the Wii games from the eShop.
For this you use injectors like UWUVCI or Teconmoon's Injector. UWUVCI even has a big guide including text and video howtos.

Does anyone have any uDraw games working with UsbloaderGX?
Pretty sure I tested one or two games as injects and they worked just fine. Take this with a grain of salt through as it was some time ago, so my memory might be wrong.
Never used USB loader GX through, so can't tell you much about that.

Reactions: jeannotte

viper3344

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it! Well I actually have an original disk I am going to try first. At least that will narrow it down. Will report back

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: