Gaming What's the name of this game??? it's from PS2

gothhyrr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys i've been recently trying to find a game i've played as little in which you are part of a group of mercenaries and in one of the missions you're a spy trying to disguise yourself as a npc in order to collect intel and you must do that without being caught. i've been searching it online but haven't gotten any results at all. could anyone help me?

Last edited by gothhyrr,

franciscomaianunes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey guys i've been recently trying to find a game i've played as little in which you are part of a group of mercenaries and in one of the missions you're a spy trying to disguise yourself as a npc in order to collect intel and you must do that without being caught. i've been searching it online but haven't gotten any results at all. could anyone help me?
sounds like metal gear solid to me

Reactions: gothhyrr

gothhyrr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i'm afraid it ain't none of those, i recall that the spy is infiltrated in a city (probablly in a war) and the goal is to disguise yourself as military

gothhyrr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I thought it would be mercenaries but as i watched the video i knew it wasn't the game I was searching for. In this game they usually don't use tanks and war stuff. there's this mission where you start in the water trying to infiltrate the enemy base. argg it's so difficult

Last edited by gothhyrr,

gothhyrr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

it looks really identical to the game i was looking for, although it ain't from ps2, so i guess it is not the game (but it really look like it, even the mecanics)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

how may players was it? like was it a 1 player game or 2 player etc etc etc.
1 player game

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
congats i recall this one other game that was kinda of like yours but it had mutiplayer up to 4 players.

conflict desert storm

they also had conflict desert storm 2

Reactions: gothhyrr

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1