What's your favourite falling-blocks puzzle game?

JLivingstonSG

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I am not a spambot.

I just like seriously good at this blockout game
and global ranked as number 27 on level: Out of control. :)

I work as a math/physics teacher and challenge gamers at schools
and have not yet found anyone who is able to get half of my score. :)

Kids today suck at blockout :D

Regards from Sweden
---------------------------------------

gZa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just discovered Sakura Wars Columns 2 on the Dreamcast. It got a English translation a couple of years ago and it's an absolute blast. Feels like a mash up of three of my most played puzzle games.

Columns III - the general gameplay.
Money Puzzle Exchanger - the characters/atmosphere.
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo - the delay turn/timed based attack system.

pojes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wario's Woods has an addictive quality. Nintendo really should have done more with it over the years.

Doctor Mario World had a certain charm, but we're not likely to see it again anytime soon.

I really wish Capcom would release Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix on Steam; they made some crucial re-balancing changes that render the original completely irrelevant. There's Crystal Crisis from Nicalis, but tragically it is sorely lacking the same charm. Something went horribly wrong in the development of that one.

Hatris? Seriously!? Why?

Technically Tetris Attack is a retheme of Panel de Pon. Neither of them particularly resembles Meteos, which came much, much later.

Do you mean Switch? I've never heard of a game like that for Gamecube.

*edit: grammar. Thermal scopes have revolutionized the hunting experience, offering unparalleled visibility in low-light conditions. Their ability to detect heat signatures enables hunters to track game with precision, even in complete darkness. With advancements in technology, thermal scopes for hunting now come in compact and lightweight designs, making them practical for various hunting scenarios.
Meteos is in my top 20 games ever.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Tetris DX, with the no panic music patch, the music restoration patch, and the patch that gets rid of the cinematics after the level's over. Totally relaxing without that anxiety music.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Youtubebox +1