Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can bend my pink in a very weird way
wacko.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Please guys, keep it "serious", no such nonsense, because it'll kill the thread
wink.gif

DeMoN said:
I can spit from under my tongue like a snake.
ohmy.gif
My cousin can do that! It really looks impressive..I don't know how he does it though, he tried to teach me, but i just can't do it..

I don't know of any "rare skills" that I posses, maybe the fact that I could take out my thumb bone out of it's position and put it back without any problem?!
I have really high tolerance for pain!

I can have sex several times in row, without loosing "hardness"..Don't know is that considered a rare skill
laugh.gif

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can practically sense a thunderstorm approaching even if it's over 50 miles away and it's sunny and clear outside. When this happens static electricity will build up all over my body for several seconds and you cannot touch me for around 10-30 seconds or you'll get shocked even if I'm not wearing anything or you aren't on anything that will generate static electricity.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am really good at drawing faces, monsters, robots, and all kinds of fantasy stuff. Wish I could draw the human body better, but some day I will. Don't know if this could be called a "rare skill". But hell, I can draw better than most people.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
My eyesight is crazy-good, I can read tiny writing on posters from really far away. Very useful for sighting car park charges before going through the barriers
biggrin.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
I have an amazing knack for talking bullshit.
SOmehow I've managed to get several wins in the debates we have and even impress the teacher while I don't have any knowledge on what were talking about.
I have a good memory too so I can remember pointless trivia.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have part of the bone/cartilage (not sure) in the lower part of my nose missing , so I can press it pretty much flat and bend at 90° angle without it hurting. Can also stick a peg on it without hurting
biggrin.gif
and very hard to make my nose bleed as it just squishes out of the way.

Not sure if it counts as a skill though , but some people seem to find it amusing.

sonicstorm

Gamertag: Calogero91 add me.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have quite the skill for cheating and anything thats not really illegal but morally wrong. I can cheat on any test, exam, quiz. And I have made thousands of dollars with simple internet scams, that are not in anyway illegal, but I guess morally wrong.

Oh and I have an amazing skill for rolling joints, oh my I am amazing fast and perfect joints every time. For you pot heads out there, google up golden wrap papers, and a tip for joints, rub a thn layer of corn syrup of ur joint, let it try and it will burn for hours. Have fun.

Yes, if anyones wondering I have no soul. Lol, no I really just don't care.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
When I hear a song, I'm able to play it immediatly on the piano and get it completely right.

It annoys my mom cause she's been learning about music and stuff all her life, and seeing that I can just do this out of the blue with no further training...
I don't find this particularly impressive myself because, well... it just seems natural for me? I just do it...

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Costello said:
When I hear a song, I'm able to play it immediatly on the piano and get it completely right.

It annoys my mom cause she's been learning about music and stuff all her life, and seeing that I can just do this out of the blue with no further training...
I don't find this particularly impressive myself because, well... it just seems natural for me? I just do it...
I have that exact same skill
laugh.gif
Some songs are a bit hard though, and I can't play them without errors... But overall, I can play the melody of most songs perfectly, even while hearing it.

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol, playing a melody in the piano is like humming, I think pretty much everyone can do it?
What about 3 different voices at the same time?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol