Hacking When does Xecutor SX Pro release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

poulp3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I profit from this thread to ask : is the OS alone instant delivered by mail ?

ownedlol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ships to resellers on or before the 15th of June. We could see it any time between then and mid July I'd say.

Wow, an actual decent person responding to OP in a pleasant manner with a thought out response.

That's refreshing to see when you have a couple other baboons in the thread doing nothing but rocking back and forth smashing their keyboards typing stupid shit that the average person would rather not consume.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My question is, when will reviewers begin gettng their copies? I want to know what they say about it and see it more in action than what we already seen.

IPLbug

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe what's the real question no one has asked yet is if you some how manage to lose your dongle if they would let you download the payload from there site again and if they do what's stopping any one from just downloading the payload and uploading it to the net prior to using it as it seems there just giving a token or code to download there os off there site. I may be wrong but I haven't seen any indication of there being any key to be used per console but instead just the formentioned token or key to download

D

Deleted User

I believe what's the real question no one has asked yet is if you some how manage to lose your dongle if they would let you download the payload from there site again and if they do what's stopping any one from just downloading the payload and uploading it to the net prior to using it as it seems there just giving a token or code to download there os off there site. I may be wrong but I haven't seen any indication of there being any key to be used per console but instead just the formentioned token or key to download
If you manage to lose the dongle you're going to need to purchase a license key to even use the payload since the default license key is tied to your dongle

Reactions: Subtle Demise

PonyStation4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, an actual decent person responding to OP in a pleasant manner with a thought out response.

That's refreshing to see when you have a couple other baboons in the thread doing nothing but rocking back and forth smashing their keyboards typing stupid shit that the average person would rather not consume.

I'd be inclined to help OP if they didn't blatantly lie. They didn't spend a second searching for an answer, because it's literally the first result when you google.

IPLbug

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you manage to lose the dongle you're going to need to purchase a license key to even use the payload since the default license key is tied to your dongle

I don't think that to be the case sense you can buy the os stand alone so it can't be tied to the dongle as they have confirmed you can use any method you want to send the payload after you buy it. The dongle is just to negate the need for a pc to send the payload every boot nothing more. I think you should read the tx FAQ again.

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been wondering the same thing, but it seems that the pirates will be pirated right away.
Perhaps it'll require a login or a key to activate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.nfl.com/news/president-joe-biden-honors-chiefs-after-super-bowl-win-welcome-back-to-t...