Where Can I Buy A Vulnerable Switch?

kristiansja

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You can use the search term "Unpatched Nintendo switch" on ebay and bid on acutions. If you want to buy one straight up youcan expect to pay 600 USD on ebay by the looks of things.

If you are wondering if they can still be found in stores, no. The exploint was patched by nintendo almost 2 years ago. All original, unpatched switches are centainly out of stock. Sorry

KeoniAzugon

Trophies
Website
Nblog.org
XP
Country
United States
Got both of mine out of Luck. 1 was already in RCM with a discharged battery while the other still doesn`t turn on. Both were Listed as For Parts. There`s this owner of a repair shop called Tronics Fix(Search on Youtube, he shows some repair). Ask him if he has any in shop he's willing to sell to you plus shipping of course.

Reactions: Stealphie

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I have an unpatched launch system switch that's already banned, that I'm willing to sell if the price is right. Comes with grey joy-cons that have no drift, and I'll even sell it with the TX dongle and the license pre-installed. Comes with the official Dock too, the dock has never been used. USA shipped preferred, Paypal only.

My DMs are open for offers.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Got both of mine out of Luck. 1 was already in RCM with a discharged battery while the other still doesn`t turn on. Both were Listed as For Parts. There`s this owner of a repair shop called Tronics Fix(Search on Youtube, he shows some repair). Ask him if he has any in shop he's willing to sell to you plus shipping of course.
Just FYI, he no longer runs a repair shop, he quit to focus on YouTube videos but he still posts repairs on there so he still seems to be buying and fixing consoles to make videos, just not taking repair requests anymore.
I guess that might be a good way to get an unpatched one, as I doubt he'd scalp if he catches on.

Reactions: KeoniAzugon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated