Hacking Where can I find Gateway 2.01B files?

aofelix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah thanks guys from me too!!

can someone explain this save bug?

basically i never shut down my 3DSXL.. its always charging or sleeping.

so will the save bug only happen each cycle of gateway mode?

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yeah thanks guys from me too!!

can someone explain this save bug?

basically i never shut down my 3DSXL.. its always charging or sleeping.

so will the save bug only happen each cycle of gateway mode?
If you do the test start and leave and the 3ds doesnt freeze upon leaving the game, then it wont freeze upon leaving as long as you dont shut down your 3ds or reboot gateway mode
If you reboot, then you have to test again

wiibomb

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmmm.. I have been playing only MH4 on my GW 3DS, it crashes every time I press Home+X (literally every time) but nothing wrong has ever happened with my save (125 hours).. I really don't get that supposed bug

overlord00

A motherfucking birdplane
Trophies
XP
Country
If you do the test start and leave and the 3ds doesnt freeze upon leaving the game, then it wont freeze upon leaving as long as you dont shut down your 3ds or reboot gateway mode
If you reboot, then you have to test again
Thats exactly what I was after. It seems to backup my tests too.
Thanks.

TheMasterFOu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got my new Gateway 3ds but it came with 2.0b2 Firmware on both the Black And White cards how would I go about reverting it to 2.0b1 with a brand new Mario Kart 7 Bundle 3DS? Do I have to change the files on the Black card with the 2.01b files and install it on the 3DS first or just put the launcher.dat 2.0b1 files on the White card and do it that way? Because one person says you do not need the Black card to downgrade from 2.0b2 to 2.0b1. I have never installed or backed up anything on my 3DS Xl yet.

tomiga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got my new Gateway 3ds but it came with 2.0b2 Firmware on both the Black And White cards how would I go about reverting it to 2.0b1 with a brand new Mario Kart 7 Bundle 3DS? Do I have to change the files on the Black card with the 2.01b files and install it on the 3DS first or just put the launcher.dat 2.0b1 files on the White card and do it that way? Because one person says you do not need the Black card to downgrade from 2.0b2 to 2.0b1. I have never installed or backed up anything on my 3DS Xl yet.

Simply replace the launcher.dat on your 3DS SD card with the Gateway 2.0b1 launcher.dat file.

TheMasterFOu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Simply replace the launcher.dat on your 3DS SD card with the Gateway 2.0b1 launcher.dat file.

Do I have to do the original install of the files to my 3DS with the Black card first or will my 3DS be ready for my Gateway when I put the new launcher on it. I also purchased Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D to upgrade my 3DS to 4.5 eheh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?