Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
I remember it was after I bought my DS-X I read GBAtemps review on the DS-X (bad decision, it was back in September when I bought it). I found GBAtemp actually because I was looking for homebrew to put on my DS-X, I never actually started posting on the forums until January but I made a profile in October.

Rehehelly

Trophies
XP
Country
Google + R4DS last year.

I don't even remember registering, I just remember coming back and trying to register (and i don't remember WHY I came back most recently) and my acc was already here.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cosmo2389 said:
I found it after looking up info for the M3 Real, I have become obsessed with the site ever since!

I would remove "obsessed" haha
tongue.gif

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

I would remove "obsessed"

Well... I have learned a lot regarding flashcarts and homebrew/wiibrew since joining, because I read a lot and if I don't have a relevant comment to leave, I don't...

So while I don't post that often, I do troll the forums a good bit!

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
I just googled something when I read an article from Nintendowiifanboy.com. Then I came to this site. When I visited it, I found another home!
smile.gif

Duce65

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a long time go I used go to a IRC room that I got roms from and I noticed someone had a ad for gbatemp IRC room, and then that old room became passworded since then I've been coming to gbatemp's room and site, don't think I registered right away though.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think I came across it quite early on in the GBA (emulation scene)'s life but forgot about it due to the fact my old cyrix machine could not handle much.
I later returned shortly after I got a GBA flashcard (I somehow missed it during the research phase) as it had info on roms and some of the bigger homebrew stuff and I was repeatedly linked here. I mainly just clicked on stuff in the latest post box though.

At some point registration was made mandatory to view the forums so I did that about 4 minutes after it did came into effect (some point should probably then be the day I registered).

I then did nothing for a few months other than visit and made a sarcastic reply about the DSlite rumour for my first post.

The rest is a haze interspersed with memories of the testing area (you people robbed me of my innocence even though I have been floating around this sort of thing since I first learned to use a computer nearly 2 decades ago), trying to decipher the cryptic words of developers into something I can use (those guys have been hacking DS roms pretty much since day 1) and conversations on decidely random subjects (or a large amount of subjects within a short amount of time).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?