Where did you preorder SX OS / Pro from?

Where did you preorder SX OS / Pro from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Caribjke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I paid for the order more than 66 hours ago on axiogame and have received nothing so far.
For this I have already written to them and in the feedback form on the site and a letter to their mail. The answer is just silence. How do I get a license or a refund from them? Help.

Deleted member 331788

Trophies
XP
Country
the below site says on there home page uk warehouse? will this really ship from within the uk? (although currently out of stock!)
https://stargate3ds.store/

I think it's the same site as r4card.co.uk?? who say they ship via Royal Mail so I guess the have a contact who ships them out here??
Ended up ordering one from Online-Trends (Ships from the E.U.) they responded in less then 6 hours ...and use Skrill as payment.

Reactions: lpoolm

Henri-ici

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There is no option of SXFlashcard, they are very fast and very helpful online customer service. Get the SX PRO in 2 weeks.

A5star

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I recommend First For Fashion , they have fast delivery and are in the official resellers list of sx pro site find them on there.

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
我会在朋友的网站上买这个价格。
English, please:
Pbyo3Qe.png

Reactions: larrypretty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Nice. Which operating system are you installing?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, windows 10 and some linux distro like linux mint
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    dualbooth
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I'd recommend having another OS just in-case you want to play games.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least Linux doesn't contain spyware than what Windows has.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +3
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    User Gates "Disliked" your answer.
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Damn cleaned up 348GB's of crap I wasn't using with that lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But can it completely remove RealPlayer? Lol jk
    +2
    I remember at one point it being pretty much labeled as malware lol
    I think my favorite one was that dancing purple gorilla... I uninstalled that thing from sooo many machine people would be like "Why is my computer so slow?" lol because this thing is using like 30% of your system resources.....
    This one lady... her son kept installing Kazaa... OK no problem the issue is he would download DBZ movies and they where amazing usually like 2-8KB in size lol can't remember how many times I had to format and reinstall windows over his stupidity. I even explained to him about file sizes multiple times...
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This one lady... her son kept installing Kazaa... OK no problem the issue is he would download...