Homebrew Where is Rocketbootstrap?

igpltv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been waiting (I viewed the forums as a guest often) for a couple of months, RocketLauncher was showed off back in July, and I haven’t really seen any updates. What is going on?

Reactions: VatoLoco

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
There's really only one person working on this now. That's the nature of DS/DSi hacking. There's not a lot of devs interested in the DSi so you're stuck waiting longer as a result. StuckPixel has other things he has to do and works on the needed things for RocketLauncher in his free time. He's nearly there but I still don't know when. Since he wrote the payloads he decides when it's released, not me. I didn't want it to take this long but it's out of my control. Sorry. :(

AL_16

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
There's really only one person working on this now. That's the nature of DS/DSi hacking. There's not a lot of devs interested in the DSi so you're stuck waiting longer as a result. StuckPixel has other things he has to do and works on the needed things for RocketLauncher in his free time. He's nearly there but I still don't know when. Since he wrote the payloads he decides when it's released, not me. I didn't want it to take this long but it's out of my control. Sorry. :(
In vain do you apologize for the fact that you are working on an exploit and a rocket launcher than want impatient ungrateful users. As a rule, they expect that everything will be at the touch of a button and a week after the release.
Those who understand how much it takes labor and spent personal time to calmly and patiently wait. Personally, I'm very grateful to you for the fact that you do not leave the DSi scene without supervision .:yaynds:

And thanks to Google translator:rofl2:

igpltv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Very interesting, I didn't know there were more needed things for a release, I just thought stability needed to be increased :P.
Thanks for responding, would be curious about how much is done or what needs to be done, but I guess all I can do is wait for a release.

Oh and does anybody know who StuckPixel is lol.

Last edited by igpltv,

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
In vain do you apologize for the fact that you are working on an exploit and a rocket launcher than want impatient ungrateful users. As a rule, they expect that everything will be at the touch of a button and a week after the release.
OP is just making a valid question, he is wondering what happened, and got an answer ( a good one) as a result..
since there are plenty of projects that are forgotten\left, its a valid concern...

Reactions: igpltv

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In vain do you apologize for the fact that you are working on an exploit and a rocket launcher than want impatient ungrateful users.

I apologise that I'm not grateful for seeing a video teasing us and then not being able to get what I was teased with. I will never be like this

Last edited by smf,
Reactions: igpltv

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu