elmoreas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know of a reputable website on the net that sells NEW PS3's like the 120GB that are still on 3.41 or lower and have free shipping and do not charge sales tax? Or at least if they do not charge tax and charge for shipping the shipping is reasonable, ie, not more than tax at the store (Here tax on a 120GB is approx. $21 USD) Thanks for your help all. Have a good one. Later.

elmoreas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that 160 for $289 is nice being tax free but whats the shipping I wonder, I couldn't find it on the page. Maybe I should just forget new and go with used and check Ebay or something.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I registered for Amazon just to see, it is $3.99 to my house for Standard Shipping. Total: $293.98

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only 1 left from that dealer =P. I bought mine in store and payed $325. I could have saved a lot of money if I thought this through a little =P

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thebigboss14 said:
Maybe you should go to the WTS forum and make a request for a PS3 console that way you have exactly what you want. BTW the one in amazon, im trying to find the FW version so are you sure it is the 3.41 version?

If it is new as it says it is, then it should be 3.40. However, there is a possibility (rather slim) that it is > 3.40 like with any dealer/ retail store.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpKJyCeQck4