Hacking Where to but legit TT

bowlofspiders

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking to buy a genuine dstt for a backub slot-1 card. I was wondering if any of the ones of of DX are actually legit, Or the ones off of realhotstuff.com? Please help me. Cause all I see in the comments are fake, real, fake, real, fake.
wacko.gif

DarkestNova

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, I feel your pain.

I just recently got mine from DX, and it seems real..

Did you know they do a check now to see if it's fake or not at DX?
Also.. I don't mean to butt in, but why do you really want a -legit- one? I've heard that in some cases, the fakes work BETTER than the real ones.

And and and, if you do get a fake from DX, you can sent them an email and they'll ship you another..

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Most of the DSTT's from DX and realhotstuff are real. Like DarkestNova said, if you happen to get a fake you can get it replaced with a real one.

-Bri

lcdec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got mines today from NXPGame.com. They ship from New York, ordered on Sunday and took 3 days to get here. Tested with the official fake-killer firmware and it still works.
yay.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i own a DSTT and i am pretty disappointed with the team's work on upkeep the firmware
currently, there are a couple of games that DSTT doesn't run if without bypass code
why not get yourself something else that a team actually bother to fix/upkeep the firmware

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as there ARE anti "piracy block" codes out there, does it really matter that DSTT rarely updates the firmware? It's not like having to patch new roms or use cheat codes to play them is something solely isolated to the DSTT. It's not like it's all that hard to do, either.

Drewbear

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
i own a DSTT and i am pretty disappointed with the team's work on upkeep the firmware
currently, there are a couple of games that DSTT doesn't run if without bypass code
why not get yourself something else that a team actually bother to fix/upkeep the firmware
like he said... he wants it as a backup card, so most likely he has 1 or more other cards. i have one as a backup now that i have an acekard 2i
plus they are only around $5 off DX, why wouldnt you get one....

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
I agree with you guys but not the gamefix/patching/anti-piracy part/game compatibility part!
If i own other card and it is not ak2, i would rather pay another 5 USD extra for a quality backup

However, is his choice
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol