Hacking Where to buy from that is reliable?

Daley87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In Uk and need to order an acekard, just wondering where is reliable and quick to dispatch etc. Thanks a lot lads.

tiggerlator

Trophies
XP
Country
If you are not too tight to pay £18 for it, try xpertron, they ship same day and its 2 or 3 days to have it in yer grubby mits
smile.gif

Daley87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tiggerlator said:
If you are not too tight to pay £18 for it, try xpertron, they ship same day and its 2 or 3 days to have it in yer grubby mits
smile.gif

Hi thanks for the site, have you ordered from them before? Cheers

tiggerlator

Trophies
XP
Country
Twice now, both ak 2i's, got both within 4 days. reliable, good service, good communication. They have a facebook page you can message them on, and they do reply.

I cant understand a lot of tight wads on here, mebbe they are £8 from lightake, but fuck waiting 3 weeks for delivery.

icharsue

Trophies
XP
Country
I bought one just recently from cheap4i.com & mine too came in 3 working days. Wasn't sure about them at first as they put the auth on my card but didn't complete on it till a day before I recieved my DSTwo.

jasjeet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just got my Acekard 2i from lightake.com. Both cards are legit, checked with anti counterfit codes =)
(Shipped 3Sep2011, left China 10Sep2011, arrived 17Sep2011)
Only £8 each.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I'd recommend having another OS just in-case you want to play games.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least Linux doesn't contain spyware than what Windows has.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +3
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    User Gates "Disliked" your answer.
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Damn cleaned up 348GB's of crap I wasn't using with that lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But can it completely remove RealPlayer? Lol jk
    +3
    I remember at one point it being pretty much labeled as malware lol
    I think my favorite one was that dancing purple gorilla... I uninstalled that thing from sooo many machine people would be like "Why is my computer so slow?" lol because this thing is using like 30% of your system resources.....
    +1
    This one lady... her son kept installing Kazaa... OK no problem the issue is he would download DBZ movies and they where amazing usually like 2-8KB in size lol can't remember how many times I had to format and reinstall windows over his stupidity. I even explained to him about file sizes multiple times...
    +1
    yeah Bonzi buddy was malware sort of... It was borderline lol
    At minimum it was nothing anyone should have ever installed lol
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, RealPlayer is spyware too.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, RealPlayer is spyware too.