Gaming Which 3DS game are you anticipating the most?

BedtimeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
paer mario, the last one "super paper mario" was the single most infuriating decision ever made by nintendo, and they are finally bringing paper mario back to the turn-based, actiony gameplay i love. honestly i find games like final fantasy boring, but the tricky little timing elements in the first 2 paper mario games is what made them awesome.

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kaz_abdin said:
The next pokemon game to be on the 3DS platform (and i dont mean Pokemon Black & White)
yeah,i hope there'll be a pokemon stadium type of game,but im anticipating kid icarus,resident evil,and super street fighter 4,star fox,sims 3,assasins creed,and Naruto Shippuden Action,Final Fantasy And Many Others

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Out of all the games announced so far, Mario Kart will definitely be the most successful.
I'm not sure which game I want the most, but it's probably Zelda: OoT because I never played it before.

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
I don't even know because I'm sure there will be more companies willing to develop games for the 3DS if it becomes a hit (which is very likely). There's gonna be a lot of shovelware, but I can see that there's gonna be a lot of great games as well. I'm hoping for a Monster Hunter 3DS.
biggrin.gif
I can definitely see that happening.
monster hunter yes yes

mangaTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Well what I'm really looking forward is Harvest Moon since I'm a big fan of the series.Also SMT:DS and Persona,haven't persona though and most of all SF4 since I play it a lot on the pc(that's what portable gaming's about.)
yaynds.gif

Deathmore

Trophies
XP
Country
Starfox 64
Kid Icarus Uprising and Nintendogs and Cats on Launch, Im garunteed to by at least one game when it comes out. If it comes in 2011, Im buying 3 games. Btw people MGS 3DS doesn't seem to be comming out at launch unfortunately.

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
My new list would be:
(Some mostly thanks to promised Wifi/Camera usage)

Mario Kart 3DS
OOT 3D
Animal Crossing

Snake Eater
Paper Mario
Starfox 64 3D
Nintendogs+cats (For spoiling time/sister... might just ask her to pay half of it. She always ask my DS to play Nintendogs on it without buying one herself. Though I think this one will be actually good)
Pilotwings (Because of expecting a online Mii World )

I just freaking hope the prices wont be high.

Roughly guess:
199,99 3DS
39,99 / 49,99 3DS games

(All) 200 +(45 * 8)=560

ouch.
frown.gif

(Bold+Underlined) 200 +(45 * 5)=425
Hmm..

(Bold) 200 + (45 * 4)=380

I guess that would do.
smile.gif

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I want to see gameplay video of SSF4: 3DS Edition. Ive played the Ipod version and from the pics ive seen its starting to look like just an enhanced port (although those were just development pictures
laugh.gif
)

Thats about it for me until they announce their mario title, pokemon title, a 2D metroid title, and capcom announces their megaman title for it.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kid Icarus though I still don't know what sort of game it is! Hoping its Zelda meets Sin & Punishment.
Resident Evil: Revelations but I really only ever loved RE4 in the series.
Batman...whatever it is.
Dead or Alive 3D I just love that series.
Ninja Gaiden...again whatever they have I just hope its different to the DS one.
Paper Mario 3DS
Steel Diver...something about it, it doesnt look much and it was meant to be a DS game but it is a first party Nintendo game and they excited about it.
Star Fox 64 I can play whenever but I like it being revamped.
Zelda OoT again I can play it whenever but it could have some worthwhile new content.

Phazon13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario Kart. Paper Mario. Metal Gear. Kingdom Hearts. Ocarina of Time. Resident Evil.

As for not announced titles: Okami 3ds (new game), golden sun 3ds, some pokemon game with gamecube-like grfx, metroid prime hunters: second hunt with a load of online features, pikmin 3ds, ....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hopefully nothing shorted