Which game would you most like to see announced at E3?

Which game would you most like to see announced at E3?

• Animal Crossing (Wii)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Zelda (Wii)

• Kid Icarus (Wii)

• F-Zero (Wii)

• Pokémon (Wii)

• Starfox (Wii)

• Pikmin (Wii)

• Wii Sports 2

• Fire Emblem (DS)

• Golden Sun 3 (DS)

• Metroid Dread (DS)

• Paper Mario (DS)

• New Super Mario Bros. 2 (DS)

• Something else? Mention it!

• Total voters

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
mastermanna123 said:
Nintendo will announce a lot of stuff. some good, others bad.
Such as paying for nintendo wifi.
sleep.gif
wtf. anybody else hear that rumor? It's bs. i mite switch over to the playstation network tehe
rolleyes.gif

but its not like nintendo has many good online games anyway
hate2.gif

That's not a rumor.. Nintendo announced some paid services on some online games, but not on the whole service! They're already using that for the DLC on Final Fantasy CC - My Life as a King..

Nintendo won't start charging for online after more than 1 year.. don't be ridiculous.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally would like to see Animal Crossing Wii announced. And then maybe someone could come up with a map edit so people could edit (or 'hack') their towns. You know, like via Homebrew Channel or something.
cool.gif

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
F-Zero, although I doubt it's going to happen. That's not the kind of game Nintendo is looking to cash in on. They're in their "casual" (read: lame) phase, making games that suck because they're too easy, with no special techniques for the more advanced gamers who dig into games. I want an F-Zero online, but I'd consider suicide if they ruined one of the last good Nintendo franchises..

LordMelkor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ew... GS 3? ya it was fun but i thought it tied its loose ends pretty well... I vote STARFOX!! no love for that game? the GC renditions sucked balls, but the N64 and SNES versions were awsome, and DS version was alright. THINK OF THE GIMMIKY CONTROLS YOU COULD MAKE!!!

btw chaotic_geo, is your avatar from Teen Titans?

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CockroachMan said:
mastermanna123 said:
Nintendo will announce a lot of stuff. some good, others bad.
Such as paying for nintendo wifi.
sleep.gif
wtf. anybody else hear that rumor? It's bs. i mite switch over to the playstation network tehe
rolleyes.gif

but its not like nintendo has many good online games anyway
hate2.gif

That's not a rumor.. Nintendo announced some paid services on some online games, but not on the whole service! They're already using that for the DLC on Final Fantasy CC - My Life as a King..

Nintendo won't start charging for online after more than 1 year.. don't be ridiculous.

And it's mostly likely for a better online experience like actual lobbies or fees for MMO's. Perhaps the reason there aren't that many good online games is because of the limited online. (still pissed at why random matchmaking in SSBB takes so long when it didn't earlier)

QUOTE(Twiffles @ Jul 6 2008, 12:54 PM)
For them to address the lame storage space issue.
rolleyes.gif
I don't think that's a game...although I hope they do announce that.
rolleyes.gif

Voted for AC: Wii just because I want to see what they do with online. I'd really want to see Metroid Dread(need something as good as Prime and Super) and GS3...but I'm sorta doubting one of those titles will show up. For Zelda...I was kinda disappointed by TP, but hope they can make some as interesting as OoT, MM, or WW.

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Something else. I don't actually know what, but I'd like to see nintendo to make a new franchise. It would blow some new winds to the wii.

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
For what i read around the web there is going to be a new pikmin and the zelda team is going to start working on sumthing ...
I voted for zelda hopefully for the wii , i really didnt like the gba and the ds zelda games much so i lost my hope on seeing a really good zelda on a portable.
Metroid Dreads ... if that means a 2d metroid with polygon grapihcs im in.
If its samus+dreads= predator ... no thanks.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, F-zero wii would be awsome, but its a hardcore game and wouldn't be any good otherwise.
Id hope Sega would have a hand in it again.

Though what I wanna see is....
Eternal Darkness sequel!
That game was awesome on the cube.
Basic monster smashing gameplay but the hallucinations really gave it some great immersion.
Tricks like that have only been seen in Animal Crossing's Mr.Reseti lectures since.

Nintendo should really try to show that they havent forgotten the hardcore crowd with a horror survival game like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/sg0D1PpgCXs?si=rnzM6Df7jeL6FiPz