Which ideas do you have, which makes too much sense?

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I mean something like PS1 Emulator from Sony. With the ability to buy a game for few bucks. Sony has brought its games to PC. why doesn't it bring a PS1 Emulator to Android or PC?

Even Sega can do something like this.
Didn't Sega have Mega Drive mini consoles that used emulation? I mean, at least make it free to everyone on their PCs or phones.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?
No, a
89cd44b73228e8e809a80ccfc83ba8ac.jpg

Post automatically merged:

I mean something like PS1 Emulator from Sony. With the ability to buy a game for few bucks.
Sure, you want Sony to think: "let's re-license the entire ps1 library and sell each game for $4.99 (or is it $9.99?) that nobody will play or pay for even, apart from a small minority who either no longer have the OG console (& games) they're only going to pay/ &play a small selection of games, or ones that are nostalgic maybe and looking to revisit just that one game." sure, definitely worth the effort?
Sony has brought its games to PC. why doesn't it bring a PS1 Emulator to Android or PC?
They're not interested in doing that.. if they're going to release a selection of ps1 have (not the entire library) through emulation, they'll make a dedicated console for it (because Sony is old school), like it happened with the PSX Classic..
Even Sega can do something like this.
Uh, same thing as Sony they're not interested, they can release some their older games digitally through storefronts etc but no the entire library, outside of licensing even because that would mean they have to release a dedicated console for it, and since they quit that market a long time ago, that's never going to happen.

Last edited by CoolMe,
Reactions: SylverReZ

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Maybe I could move my dad’s shop groceries and industrial store from Poland into USA so it can teleport like for instance nearby USS Eldridge/Philadelphia Experiment,Montauk Chair/Montauk Project,Bermuda Triangle,Bridgewater Triangle,Bennington Triangle even considered nowadays…etc.
So such very small building could in multiple places at once.
Or I could even for instance nowadays use snake shaped-like gun triple shots like in Stargate SG-1 to dematerialize my dad’s shop…etc.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm going to say what everyone is thinking.

@Luke94 is the next Thomas Edison...

My God!
I hope roles wouldn’t be switched that when I was thinking of free electricity because of Nikola Tesla invention or rather discovery. Like he died financially broke,but Thomas Edison didn’t. One became very poor and another became very rich. So I hope that in Agenda 2030 it could be good to keep living in bunker maybe I have enough of luck to keep living in Camp Hero bunker so I could have access to time travel myself. I have very passive lifestyle according to my own biological parents so maybe I could ask alien race called Syrians for Montauk Shoes. Imagine even Montauk Car. For instance maybe it could be like by reinterpreting words of Preston B. Nichols maybe it could something more than for instance Back To The Future and Groundhog Day. When someone would even jump off Eiffel Tower with Montauk Car or Montauk Shoes he or she any person trying this would better has eject button parachute technology like in classic James Bond movies or rather expect alternate timeline of for instance North America is floaded by lots of water kind of like in original glitch in original Ratchet and Clank second visit in Veldin when I was trying to get golden bolt. Seriously in one YouTube video there was a guy in gray colored tuxedo with quite short round facial hair beard looking similarly to bald Brian Cranston like in The Breaking Bad when Walter White became Eisenberg claiming that he was a time traveler that came from timeline of where North America was floaded with lots of water by reinterpreting his own words to me it reminded me I mean in physical copy of photo that he was holding it almost looked like some sort of modernized underwater city alternative of Antlantis.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’d love to see Walter White get the Montauk car up the iffle tower and take it to Atlantis. That’d be a cool show. Imagine all the meth he could sell.

I just had a great idea to convert a shopping cart to electric. Jackass would love it. Each rear wheel has a direct drive motor (for forward/reverse). 2 joysticks would be wired as throttle for each motor. The cart would steer like a tank. It would be great, but a helmet is needed, for safety. That would make the aliens jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: x65943

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I’d love to see Walter White get the Montauk car up the iffle tower and take it to Atlantis. That’d be a cool show. Imagine all the meth he could sell.

I just had a great idea to convert a shopping cart to electric. Jackass would love it. Each rear wheel has a direct drive motor (for forward/reverse). 2 joysticks would be wired as throttle for each motor. The cart would steer like a tank. It would be great, but a helmet is needed, for safety. That would make the aliens jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: slaphappygamer

Rolfie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Sorry, The Product is Discontinued. '
So, Thanks for Using The Product , Darling. But It Will Not Be Serviced by The Company Any Longer. So Goodbye请购买我的产品。1432

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Car maybe not as fast as like Mos Espa Pod Racer in Star Wars,but maybe as fast as Millennium Falcon or even USS Enterprise from Star Trek.

Robert Newbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go back in time and pause hardware development at the Super Nintendo era. That way, we can get sequels to the following games with the original development staff: Chrono Trigger, Super Mario RPG, and Mother 2/Earthbound.

This isn't the most absurd idea in this thread.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Go back in time and pause hardware development at the Super Nintendo era. That way, we can get sequels to the following games with the original development staff: Chrono Trigger, Super Mario RPG, and Mother 2/Earthbound.

This isn't the most absurd idea in this thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu