Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicstorm

Gamertag: Calogero91 add me.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wow guys, I'm sorry but I have to shout it out. I am dying to play Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, I already have it pre-ordered but I just need to get it on my G6. I've been hardcore fan since the beginning. Who else has been checking every minute of the day for a dump of D/P? C'mon guys who's with me?

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Me. I went to the library between classes to check GBAtemp quickly before going to the next period. It's driving me nuts and I'm still checking every minute now. Somebody, HELP ME!

Qpido

Call me Q.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've totally forgotten about it, and the sad part is...I'm probably going to be sleeping when it comes out
frown.gif

Q~

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've totally forgotten about it, and the sad part is...I'm probably going to be sleeping when it comes out
frown.gif

Q~

Hey, even better! I kinda want to wake up, say, tomorrow morning, hop on the computer and see Pokemon Diamond dumped. I'd download it then and there and take it to school in an hour to gloat about having it early (my friends are all going crazy about it).

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've been checking every few hours but not expecting anything at all. It probably wont get dumped early so I'm just playing a bit of Wii and doing homework in the meantime.

Qpido

Call me Q.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
frown.gif

Q~

Hey, even better! I kinda want to wake up, say, tomorrow morning, hop on the computer and see Pokemon Diamond dumped. I'd download it then and there and take it to school in an hour to gloat about having it early (my friends are all going crazy about it).

But then the server is gonna be so busy xD.

Q~

sueil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm checking every few minutes. I gave playing the Japanese Diamond a go, but decided to wait for english version instead.

blade85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not checking it every few minutes lol

when it comes out it comes out, no need to be the first to get it, not like it matters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: How are you?