Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackmaff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm excited though, it feels like christmas eve. And i've never even played one of these stupid games before, I'm just easily led
frown.gif

GTom89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am checking every game website on the net every few minuites its driving me crazy o_0
I hope it gets released before weekend (on Thurs or Fri) cause that way we cna have all weekend to play it.

GTom89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Whats even more annoying is that ive got 2 ppl on AIM that have the game now they just dont have a clue how to dump it >:(

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

guitarvadar58

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've been checking every few hours lol. sad thing is chances are good my bestbuy has it out already. they always release things early(hence why they get my business often lol). hell they even had guitar hero 2(ps2 version) out 2 and a half weeks before the release date. im waiting to download it though(cheap bastard/no money)

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have the beta of this. Just a shame I'm not allowed to dump it, as its for testing purposes and personnel use only.

Whats even more annoying is that ive got 2 ppl on AIM that have the game now they just dont have a clue how to dump it >:(

Pics or lies.
One of my friends on MSN has it too, and again unable to dump it due to lack of hardware. He even already asked for help around too, trying but he failed. :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: I was gonna say that. lol +1