rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
well. mouthdropping as I literally just got mine today. (Boyfriend bought it for me).

To quote what my mom once said to the neighbour kids who launched their brandnew ps1 (usa Launched that day) from a slingshot off their balcony into their empty pool. "Dipshits" except without the s at the end. Sigh.

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If I could post links on my Wii, I'd post one of an eBay auction that's going on right now. Buy it Now! for $999.00- a microwaved 3DS. I'm not kidding, a MICROWAVED 3DS FOR $999.00! Best come with a Flux Capacitor. Or Tesla's 1 terawatt creating experiment.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Highest rated comment:

"Why don't you microwave your camera and never make another video again."
Nightlanthiscrusader 5 hours ago 23

rofl.gif

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ikki said:
shadowmanwkp said:
if you disagree, then in a sense you're no better than sony.
What the fuck does sony have to do with anything?

Sony is overly protective about it's "property" they want to protect "their" system a bit too well against hackers, while those very same hackers bought that console fair and square, those people are allowed to do with it what they want. The link I wanted to make is that people here think that it is nintendo's "property" while it is bought by this guy and he may do whatever he likes with it. Yes it is a waste, I can't deny that, but I also think it looks interesting how that 3ds got microwaved so fast
evil.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thegame07 said:
He should take it back to the shop and say "I tried turning it on but I think it's broken, can I get a replacement please?"
Mess up and a little funny if they took it back.
laugh.gif

They better not...

I guess people won't be satisfied until the device survive the microwave.
laugh.gif

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just....why?

Microwaving it releases harmful chemicals into the environment. (But hey, maybe this guy likes the smell of cancer and defects to his offspring)

This is obviously a troll or attention whore video, I'm unsure though. Waaah. (It's YouTube, its the internet, its real life, its everywhere. Deal with it.)

This guy wasted his money. (Maybe he'll go broke doing the retarded shit he does.
evil.gif
)

He wasted Nintendo's product and effort on that 3DS. (Yes because a mass manufactured good made in a cheap Chinese factory is labor-intensive (Towards Ol' Ninty), time-consuming, expensive, and takes sooooo much effort. Really?)

That's not fair! The consoles are in short supply, I could've got that! (Nope, they are overstocked in the US, and the description clearly states this is a USA 3DS)

Overall, I give this video 10 trolls out of 10.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thesolcity said:
He wasted Nintendo's product and effort on that 3DS. (Yes because a mass manufactured good made in a cheap Chinese factory is labor-intensive, time-consuming, expensive, and takes sooooo much effort. Really?)
Yes really, specially because there more behind that.

But that really doesn't matter because Nintendo got his money.
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: