Who's decision was it to put Easter On April Fools!?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because I'm not smart enough to understand how holidays are marked on the calendar, I would like someone who does to explain and the others to give ideas. There is 365 days in a year and none of them has to share days with each other. Not to mention there is NOT ONE HOLIDAY IN AUGUST!

So because it's the first time I'm a witness to this phenomenon, I want to know two things.
  1. How does holidays get marked on a calendar?
  2. Why does some holidays share the same day when there is plenty to choose from?

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Easter an April Fools will actually be on the same day....in 2029....Assuming the moon phase dates allow for it. I haven't checked that. But it looks like that will be the case I think. :D

EDIT: It seems more like it will be on March 29th on that year. It may not even be possible for April 1st to be Easter? Maybe not for hundreds of years perhaps....

Last edited by Apache Thunder,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim
D

Deleted User

International easter is on 01/04? Here easter always has been Sunday on holy week, Which this year would be 04/04, the one i never gave much thought to was the August one, since we have independence day on 25/08, though we don't have holidays on July because American independence is not celebrated (well, i do, but i don't get the day off)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
International easter is on 01/04? Here easter always has been Sunday on holy week, Which this year would be 04/04, the one i never gave much thought to was the August one, since we have independence day on 25/08, though we don't have holidays on July because American independence is not celebrated (well, i do, but i don't get the day off)
Easter lasts for a week though.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1