Why are flashcarts not directly sold by their creators?

beester87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems that flashcarts are only resold by various vendors and not by the team who produces them. This often leads to suspicious websites selling products that may or may not work. Do they not sell directly from their website due to legal issues?

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
It seems that flashcarts are only resold by various vendors and not by the team who produces them. This often leads to suspicious websites selling products that may or may not work. Do they not sell directly from their website due to legal issues?
yes, flashcart "factories" (more like workshops) are very secretive and it would be risky to get such exposure
also, a factory and a store are two different jobs/industries, you can be good at producing something but terrible at selling it...
for example you'll often find that no one at a chinese factory speaks even a basic english, so you can't really expect to be selling stuff to foreign customers worldwide

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
also
when you manufacter suff you want to sell it in bulk... you can't waste resources sending 1 or 2 cards to 1000 people.. you must put 1000 cards in a box and send each box to 4-5 people

example:
the card creators make the product, the store orders 1000 units of that product, they make the deal,
then the "creators" have enough money to continue manufacter and use it to make more stock and worry about manufacturing fixing stuff, make sure the product is good etc...
while the shops are in charge of handling and sell them to you...

numbers are examples. not real, and probably not accurate.

Last edited by migles,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a camera I can film what I want
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Gotta give my fans what they want...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    get crackin'
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Well hmm got that Eeros 6+ router working so no need for a new one for now lol
    Scratch!!! In broad daylight!!!
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, is it truly discrimination if you dislike everyone equally? like, if i dislike everyone, then am i racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, etc., or am i just a hater?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    All of the above...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You gotta be on Psis level and hate your own people
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i meant everyone, even my own people, and myself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh, well thats ok then
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (i don't dislike people, it's just a hypothe- aaaaaand i'm banned aren't i?)
    Good good let your hate flow through you!!!
    +2
    Emperor Palpetine reveals that he is trans Jewish pro abortion and drives a Prius!
    Unlimited Power!!!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hate fuels your cybertruck
    Yeah this Eero router is way better than the one my ISP gave me, still might need to buy one but until then this one is better lol
    The one Comcast provided is apparently powered by a comadore 64 chip lol
    What's weird is that they both have about the same speed in bandwidth but the Comcast one feels laggy like click something and it takes a second to load, the Eero one is just instant lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    why do i see some little songs at @shaunj66 's profile page?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sonics*
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sonics*