Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Coming home to a cat that's happy to see me while I was at work and having it curl up on my chest and kissing me putting is just the best feeling in the world. <3
I always love getting the euphoria when I have my cat beside me. :wub:

• Love
Reactions: BigOnYa

Hoopoler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, I totally get where you're coming from! It's like, pets can be a handful sometimes, but you just gotta roll with it, you know? They become part of the fam, even if they didn't come into your life by choice. And hey, the love you give them and get back, it's priceless, man. They're like these fluffy little stress relievers, always there to brighten your day, even if they're driving you nuts. Plus, those head bonks? Classic bonding right there! Keep doing your thing, bro, you're doing a solid job taking care of your crew.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It looks someone deadly poisoned my dog and he’s dead or it might be a tick infecting his own body. In Dragon Ball Z TV Series I heard that someone shot a dog for me it was little bit too disturbing maybe it should be even too disturbing. But of course even I discovered that even Deepweb could be even more disturbing place in the internet for instance full of both pedophiles,necrophiles,zoophiles ready to bully abuse innocent feral animals publishing very too disturbing videos contents. Even such things are too much for me. Such people are jerks. More than that monsters with showing no mercy no remorse no feelings heartless beasts even nowadays…etc. Some people in Deepweb of course not all of them got gore fetishes. Well it’s a place for too edgy too horny stuff after all of this such scary stories might happened unfortunately already.

Last edited by Luke94,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its very simple. Below the page, you will find an option to see the list of staff members.