Why are straight white men very under-represented on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
A thread about gaming mods in general gaming isn't the correct area? Please enlighten us with your thinking so we can learn.

Perhaps you should read the OP again and ask yourself.
If I sound like that, are people going to take me serious on here?

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
Also please clarify why this image was removed from the funny pictures thread in EOF when originally posted?

1396882618059.jpg

What rules or guidelines are broken with this image that caused its deletion?

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Also please clarify why this image was removed from the funny pictures thread in EOF when originally posted?

1396882618059.jpg

It was unfunny

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know why but I'm going to make a slightly more serious comment than my previous ones in this thread.

My previous comment dissing "the good book" was solely for the purpose of shitting on OP because it's really, really funny to do so (very evidently I'm not the only one in this thread who thinks so).

The Bible is not the problem. Your personal views are the problem. Jesus said to treat everybody equally, yet you, along with a depressingly high proportion of mainstream Christianity, choose to directly go against those specific instructions from your own deity, in order to cherry-pick very specific things from ye olde testament that can be interpreted in particular ways that suit you in order to justify treating certain people less-than-equally. While of course choosing to ignore many times more olde testament statements that don't suit you.

Your religion isn't the problem, you are. People aren't criticising the Bible, they're criticising you for choosing to be a shitty bigot when your walking talking deity specifically told you not to.

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
It was unfunny

Is that because its too factual? The "Smash Christian White Cis Patriarchy" alone describes the attitude of a lot of posters on here and the talking points on the wall match some peoples post histories perfectly. Besides who are you to judge what is funny?

Humor is a personal thing and there is nothing offensive or derogatory in there whilst blatantly hate filled comments about our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ are routinely flung around and even "liked" by moderators and staff.

That is a problem. This environment is very toxic for a straight, white Christian male and I wanted to bring this to your attention so you could remedy it for better inclusion.

• Haha
Reactions: The Catboy

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

1396882618059.jpg

Disparaging remarks towards others about race, gender, origin, handicap, age, sexual orientation, personal politics and religion will NOT be tolerated and will most likely be removed by staff.
https://gbatemp.net/help/terms/

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP

Thats a load of BS. I reported loads of posts that made hurtful comments and they were ignored or replied with "Get over it" by moderators posting in this very thread.

You are running a toxic forum. Sort it out.

I deserve the right to post here without feeling attacked. Also nothing in that pic contravenes what you said.

As long as you post pro LGTBQ stuff its all cool. Any anti white man, religion and money talk is also encouraged.

Very clear bias at play.

• Haha

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
For a member who joined in 2006, you sure sound a lot like a spoiled child who grew up without being told "no", and became used to always get away with it.

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
There really is no reasoning with you people is there? Its all fake tolerance which is just "Agree with me or else" when it comes down to it.

There are posters in this very thread who constantly make attacks on things I hold dear and close to me and generally malign "my kind" whilst screaming of how tolerant and progressive they are. Isn't that ironic?

What is the solution? For me to leave this site? What does that saw about the environment then and the so called moderators in charge of keeping it civil? What about addressing the real issue?

Or are you more interested in shaping an echo chamber in line with your own way of thinking whilst ignoring the blatant attacks on a section of humanity who hold beliefs that differ from theirs?

Oh, the irony.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    But yes I would welcome MP4 too or even 2+3 remaster/HD to hold us over untill MP4
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Switch 2 Switched at birth
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    I check brew almost daily (alongside tinfoil sorted on release date) for new games (and cry because of the amount of shovelware and hentai getting released), am unaware of the 2u site
    Super Switch
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    HUB
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    And the switch 3 Router
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    (every one of those fitting after network-, and all play part in the OSI networking layer model)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Google switch nsp and you will see,it, that site
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Aww how cool that site is Nintendo switch to me :D
    +1
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    (de-URLing the URL 🤣)
    Switch 2 U
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    (or do we call them URIs now?)
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Yes to me, that's what I said as well 🙃😋
    Switch 2 Side Switching
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Swiitch
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Oh lord, I actually can see Nintendo pulling that one, II for 2 and also a homage to the Wii
    Super Crown Bowser edition Switch lol
    Analog stick nipples
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea i have couple other sites I find Switch titles also and just looked, I don't see it out/leaked yet...(paper mario)
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Or even worse; circle pad ball fondlers like on the 3DS
    +1
    I just want a Pokemon Hell Raiser fan game 😭
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Anyone wanna play with my joydock
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutants looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
    Quincy @ Quincy: Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of...