Why did I get a warning?

SnakeOil992

Walking bruh moment
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Tbh, I once bumped a 3-4 year old thread during my first months here but didn't get a warning because I was a good boy and apologized immediately lmao. :^)

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
LOL! Bruh I just asked. I didn't mean to offend you. I just asked you said level removes in 6months & it didn't happened that's it. In future after 6months if my level also not removes should I contact you for it?
No offense taken, but as I explained to you it's 6 months from the last warn received. Yeah, we need to remove those manually.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Tbh, I once bumped a 3-4 year old thread during my first months here but didn't get a warning because I was a good boy and apologized immediately lmao. :^)
Depends on who handles the reported posts. Unless I feel like someone intentionally bumps posts just to annoy people I usually just delete the necrobumps and move on.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on who handles the reported posts. Unless I feel like someone intentionally bumps posts just to annoy people I usually just delete the necrobumps and move on.
I'm just curious, Why is "Bumping" a very disliked thing on this forums, is this also the same common rule for many other forums? I never joined forums before this is my first so it be interesting to know why moderators dislike this kind of thing. :unsure:

If mods can just lock and restrict people from posting, why allow them to post and then have people get in trouble for it. Wouldn't make more not allow post or add some kind of timer that post has to be consistent with until is auto locked and maybe have to contact a mod to request re-opening?

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1