Why do some headphones sound weird?

Paiuand

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
I have bought a lot of headphones and most of them just dont sound clear, i usually test them with my HTC One M8 but also try other shit.
Well today i bought the BigBen Switch Essential Pack and it is really bad imo it also came with headphones and they also sounded like shit, even when i used them on my switch.
Is there something causing this or are my ears just dead, is there a reason for this to happen?
Advice is appreciated.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have bought a lot of headphones and most of them just dont sound clear, i usually test them with my HTC One M8 but also try other shit.
Well today i bought the BigBen Switch Essential Pack and it is really bad imo it also came with headphones and they also sounded like shit, even when i used them on my switch.
Is there something causing this or are my ears just dead, is there a reason for this to happen?
Advice is appreciated.

You have a sense for good sound quality, that is all. I have the same problem. That is why I cannot use cheap headphones. They all sound like shit so I ended up spending decent money on a good pair (good, not excellent) for daily use.

I got the v-moda XS on ear headphones for daily use since they sound good and have really good build quality.

I recommend skipping all cheap headphones and trying out some more expensive ones until you find one that your ears like.

Paiuand

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
I have no problem with paying much, my problem actually is if the ones i am going to buy are also going to sound like crap.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no problem with paying much, my problem actually is if the ones i am going to buy are also going to sound like crap.

What I do is to buy from Amazon (Amazon, not an individual seller) or listen to them at a store or buy them then listen to them if that is not an option. I can then return them with little issue. When doing this with Amazon, keep the original box intact so you can ship it back without needing to find or buy a box to ship it in.

Reactions: Paiuand

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I got the v-moda XS on ear headphones for daily use since they sound good and have really good build quality.
holy shit that costs exactly as much as my New3DS (HUF 57,900) :wtf:

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
holy shit that costs exactly as much as my New3DS (HUF 57,900) :wtf:

I got mine for 100USD off as a sent my old pair of v-Moda Crossfade M80's in to v-Moda as part of their upgrade plan.
Of course I did spend the full 200$ on the m80 years ago.

Their upgrade plan even applies to broken headphones, which is why I use v-Moda brand headphones. Not just are they hard to break, when they do you get money towards a replacement.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could anyone give me some recommendations?

V-Moda XS would be my personal recommendation. There are better sounding headphones out there for the price that these cost but these still sound good.

The problem with most other headphones are that they are fragile and designed for listening at home only. This means that you got to baby them all the time and end up never using them outside the house to avoid breaking them. V-Moda designed their headphones to be really durable so I take mine all over the place without needing to baby them or worrying about breaking them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: America ya~