Why do you stay @ GBAtemp?

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is it about GBAtemp that compels you to stay?

for me, i guess i just to hang around other NDS gamers cuz i dont know a lot of people that are in real life
also, i get a good amount of news and i like talking to the interesting people on here

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Testing area is addicting..

Also, it's the best place on the Internet to get the news about NDS and Wii games, emulation and homebrew
smile.gif

asuri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I get information about my ds and wii if something happens, I like reading thoughts, I know when something good is dumped, the testing area to make my day - but it needs a bonemonkey
frown.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
The community. I've been here for years and it's the only forum where I've felt compelled to stick around. This is my home away from home, and some of you folks are like family.
smile.gif

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
NDS/Wii News/Releases. Fun/Funny Forums. Studying the effects on and reactions of a predominantly-male community when a female is introduced. etc etc
smile.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Ace Gunman said:
The community. I've been here for years and it's the only forum where I've felt compelled to stick around. This is my home away from home, and some of you folks are like family.
smile.gif

So true. I probably wouldn't have made it this past year without most of you guys
smile.gif

Try2bcool

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In general, the people are respectful and helpful around here...and the exceptions don't last long.

Other than that, I don't know why else I keep coming back, I don't really like Nintendo systems in general. I only own a GBA SP (which hasn't been turned on in like 2 years), and a DS (which hasn't been used since I got a PSP). And yet, no one treats me like an outcast just because I don't think Nintendo is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

It's a community for gamers, not fanboys, and that puts it a step ahead of every other board out there.

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I like to check nds releases and firmware and homebrew news plus I know what games are potentially good because of honest reviews ehem comments about new games
smile.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im mainly here at GBAtemp for homebrew news. It just helps that theres a great forum here. I also got bored of all forums I was with in the past.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck Gonna cut myself off.