• Replies 231
  • Likes 1

GrimyHR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
4 Years Vegan here. Wish I was raised this way. 40 years old and everyone tells me I look 20. Vegan is just a way back to our roots. Humans are fruitivores by nature so why not eat what gives your body the best performance. I never push this on anyone after so many asking but not listening.
what the fuck are you smoking, only reason we have our large brains and intelligence is the large amount of meat our ancestors suddenly had access to. what fucking roots? you do realise there are no real herbivores among mammals right? a fucking deer will happily eat a baby bird if it finds it on the ground...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So how's the cannibalism thing working out?
human meat is actually very good for you, very nutritious, cos you know, it has everything your body needs...

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what the fuck are you smoking, only reason we have our large brains and intelligence is the large amount of meat our ancestors suddenly had access to. what fucking roots? you do realise there are no real herbivores among mammals right? a fucking deer will happily eat a baby bird if it finds it on the ground...

human meat is actually very good for you, very nutritious, cos you know, it has everything your body needs...
well, actually, humans are omnivorus
they eat of everything
and something I learnd recently at news (a month or two ago)
with evolution, dogs are now omnivorus as well
they arent carnivorus anymore ;)

GrimyHR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
they eat of everything
where did I say we are not, we are omnivores, which means that we eat meat and other shit, but important thing is that our brains developed purely because of the meat. and yes, dogs are omnivores, but NEVER vegetarians/vegans.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
where did I say we are not, we are omnivores, which means that we eat meat and other shit, but important thing is that our brains developed purely because of the meat. and yes, dogs are omnivores, but NEVER vegetarians/vegans.
oh youre rightm, sorry^^
mistaken your post and the quote in your post^^

but yea, humans arent "fruitivorus" at all
I also doubt they ever were in prehistory lol

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For one, all meat except Turkey bad Chicken is horrible. I only eat beef if it's very well done.
for a couple of years, my mom couldn't eat beef, chicken or pork
so, for these years, we were eating horses :)
much much better than those other meat
horses meat is full of protein (much more than other meat), iron and more nutriments sometime not found in other meats

oh and btw, did you guys ever eat insects?
Here in Quebec, there are couple of insects farms, like crickets

D

Deleted User

OP

Humans are Fruitivores by nature, we aren't designed to eat meat and that's why meat gives you cancer. In fact we are meant to be eating alkalizing food witch is alive and not dead. Any food that is acidic will give you cancer. Guess what meat is?...Acidic AF - Also, any benefits meat had / has is/was from the animal eating grass etc. Your so called nutrients are 2nd hand and acidic.

I don't care if people eat meat or not just don't try to spread the same misinformation the industries have been brainwashing with. All the info is out there so there is no excuse.

they eat of everything

More like De-evolution

Reactions: mss1988

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My local supermarkets last year has on shelves some "artificial meat" burgers on sales for vegans, i tried some couple, those ''meat'' tasted like dried papers xD

and here's a very serious advice for people who are addicted to meats: you can completely replace them with fishes, TRY IT! They taste great too!

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
My local supermarkets last year has on shelves some "artificial meat" burgers on sales for vegans, i tried some couple, those ''meat'' tasted like dried papers xD

and here's a very serious advice for people who are addicted to meats: you can completely replace them with fishes, TRY IT! They taste great too!

Vegan food is just like any type of food, theres good and bad tasting.

Tricked a few friends with Vegan burgers and they wanted 2nds. Proof that if you want you can find vegan food that tastes like meat. I have stopped looking for food that tastes like food I was leaving behind. Lately ive been going hard on raw foods and feel even better than normal.

Its super simple - Is a taste bud worth cancer and disease? For me freak nah!

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Vegan food is just like any type of food, theres good and bad tasting.

Tricked a few friends with Vegan burgers and they wanted 2nds. Proof that if you want you can find vegan food that tastes like meat. I have stopped looking for food that tastes like food I was leaving behind. Lately ive been going hard on raw foods and feel even better than normal.

Its super simple - Is a taste bud worth cancer and disease? For me freak nah!
I really wish to know how to make a vegan meat taste like real meat without using meat? I can't figure it out how is that even possible without add any meat extracted sauce, are companies using all natural ingredients? Or perhaps are they all chemicals made from some labs?

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
I really wish to know how to make a vegan meat taste like real meat without using meat? I can't figure it out how is that even possible without add any meat extracted sauce, are companies using all natural ingredients? Or perhaps are they all chemicals made from some labs?

Its actually backwards - Meat is pumped full of chemicals. If it ain't all natty it ain't Vegan.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wished some vegans weren't so sanctimonious and/or didn't try to shove their agendas down our throats. Can't stand it when many of them try to act like they're 100% right and get all uppity at people who don't have their beliefs.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Its actually backwards - Meat is pumped full of chemicals. If it ain't all natty it ain't Vegan.
Don't worry about that, here in EU, u are not allowed to pump meat animals with chemicals, maybe you could in murica...
And i still didn't find the answer for my question, are all vegan burgers made of artificial ingredients? With chemical addicts?

Last edited by leon315,
D

Deleted User

OP
Don't worry about that, here in EU, u are not allowed to pump meat animals with chemicals, maybe you could in murica...
And i still didn't find the answer for my question, are all vegan burgers made of artificial ingredients? With chemical addicts?

So you guys ain't getting cancer in europe? Your question pretty much means you don't know what Veganism is. Any form of inorganic and or meat makes it non vegan. That should answer your question.

GrimyHR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Humans are Fruitivores by nature, we aren't designed to eat meat and that's why meat gives you cancer. In fact we are meant to be eating alkalizing food witch is alive and not dead. Any food that is acidic will give you cancer. Guess what meat is?...Acidic AF - Also, any benefits meat had / has is/was from the animal eating grass etc. Your so called nutrients are 2nd hand and acidic.

I don't care if people eat meat or not just don't try to spread the same misinformation the industries have been brainwashing with. All the info is out there so there is no excuse.

More like De-evolution
science tells us otherwise, you are full of shit and only lying to yourself, no one else is retarded enough to belive the shit you spew, maybe if you started eating meat you brain might start working.

D

Deleted User

OP
science tells us otherwise, you are full of shit and only lying to yourself, no one else is retarded enough to belive the shit you spew, maybe if you started eating meat you brain might start working.

I've cured many diseases and guess what no meat. You clearly have no idea what your talking about and are vibrating super low, and thats okay, I was once there.

I suggest to not wait until your sick to re-think the info handed to you. Some go their whole life with no clue on food/diet/health. I'm blessed that people took the time to explain to me how we have been lied to for something so simple as money.

4 years in and the food I eat now tastes better than the food I ate before I was vegan. Just like any type of food its all about finding what you like.

Good luck to you all remember its all about PH - Bloods natty PH is 7.375 (No matter what race) so try to eat food at about that or a little higher - No disease can live in an alkaline state!

The human body is electric - Guess what foods are most electrical? - ... All Organic Fruits!

Last edited by ,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

More like De-evolution
No we are not. We are omnivores by nature. I hate people who ignore scientific evidence and real evidence showing humans are omnivores. It's a thing mostly vegans do. Here you have it from a vegan biologist himself saying humans are omnivores. https://veganbiologist.com/2016/01/04/humans-are-not-herbivores/

GrimyHR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I've cured many diseases and guess what no meat. You clearly have no idea what your talking about and are vibrating super low, and thats okay, I was once there.

I suggest to not wait until your sick to re-think the info handed to you. Some go their whole life with no clue on food/diet/health. I'm blessed that people took the time to explain to me how we have been lied to for something so simple as money.

4 years in and the food I eat now tastes better than the food I ate before I was vegan. Just like any type of food its all about finding what you like.

Good luck to you all remember its all about PH - Bloods natty PH is 7.375 (No matter what race) so try to eat food at about that or a little higher - No disease can live in an alkaline state!

The human body is electric - Guess what foods are most electrical? - ... All Organic Fruits!
dude, now im 100% sure that your vegan diey includes WAY too many shrooms. the shit your babbling here is so unscientific that its painful to read.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0mKy0tbYXk