Is this okay?

• Total voters

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is a universedoorNX?
is this clever play on words or is this a stargate switch or whatever it is called clone service?

shadoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
what is a universedoorNX?
is this clever play on words or is this a stargate switch or whatever it is called clone service?
calling it "clever" is a stretch
i dont know why people are getting butt hurt over things that doesnt concern them at all?

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
No way i am spending $300 for this in a year, last year i spend $100 for PS4 Games (only discounted games, i don't pay full price anymore)

The only way this could works, if they implement an account system, and allow 3-4 switchs to sign in for the same account, this way i can see some people do the same thing with PS4 save wizard.
Everyone pay a percentage of the full price.

Fred Molyneux

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do people really think this is only a yearly subscription? lol they advertise per month.
This is not a subscription. You pay for 1 month unlimited usage, and then you can decide to buy another 1 month, or not. I guess most people after downloading 500 games on the first month will likely not buy another month before 6 months have gone buy and new games make it worth it paying again.

Reactions: jester_

P3T3

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
With out being said, some company is trying to sell access to server you can direct and install pirated games/updates/dlc for a sub of $25 a month!
Do not support them, yes we all have pirated or some still do but this is not the way to go. They will get shutdown if in Canada so would be a loss of your money, if you do pirat games use google don’t pay someone as if defeating the point, you pirat games as it’s free, not to pay 25 out a month!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1