Wii #0001 - Red Steel (USA)

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
UHm yeah...just wait for the loader thingy so we can play the games...won't take much time i hope....

Ps. the real reason i wrote was cuz i saw that tehre were 99 posts and i just couldn't not do the 100th post in a thread xD

NMorgan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good to know this one isn't fake....even if you can't do anything with it yet...

I'm downloading it now. That way when you can actually do something with it I'll be ready. ;P

ronin_in_tears

.:|pr0n$t4r|:.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I guess a hello is in place, as i've been lost for sometime. Anywho, can't say that i'm back or anything,
but i'm still alive if that's of any concern or comfort. Just wanted to say that i've missed you guys.
There's a whole lot of love left in me since the good ol times around this joint.
Until next time, i wish you all a happy new year, see you around.

/ronin

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
^
blink.gif
(what about Red Steel and Wii Hacks)

ronin_in_tears

.:|pr0n$t4r|:.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the reason i wrote it here was because i was checking out the wii scene, and didn't want to start up a new thread just to say hi, and yeah sure, i admit i were a bit lazy and shit, but that's just who and what i am.
Nothing more or less than human. Tears don't lie aswell as ninjas roXorz everyones boXorz, nough said.

iori-kyo-k

Trophies
Website
www.jeux-france.com
XP
Country
France
Honnestly, I found it pretty good in the first hour, when discovering the gameplay. But after 2-3 hours of playing it really gets boring, with this stupid crappy need to go to the edge of the screen to turn.

Not a bad game, not a good one either.

Emreaaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok Friends

I am newbie here

Pls somebody can tell me, How can download this game. I had wii and mod-chips just I need game
frown.gif

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I'm new and when I signed up, I had to check something saying that I wouldn't ask for roms. In fact it looked just like this:

I will not ask for roms or anything illegal, neither on the forums nor by private messages

With a little checkbox next to it. I wasn't going to click it, because it was my full intention to ask for roms as soon as I got my account, but it wouldn't let me do that... So I checked it anyway, then I asked for roms with my first post. I'm smart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Not when if it's grounded properly ;) (it isn't)