Wii #0144 - Super Paper Mario (USA)

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bought it from bestbuy today and i totally agree with you nestea, this game is great but the story is too damn long.Â

i got cocky the first time i played it and after sitting on my ass for 8 minutes watching the damn intro movie i thought i'd be a prick to merlin and deny accepting the heart... he asked again.... i still said no.... and the last time he said fine you're not a hero and the game over screen came up.

had to rewatch the damn intro movie again.....

you aren't alone brother...you aren't alone
dry.gif

No, no you aren't ;/

Dagur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a PAL machine and Cyclowiz v3. I tried burning the game twice but the wii rejects it.

Can anyone confirm that it works with Cyclowiz v3 on a PAL machine?

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
but what will happen next euro update ? maybe if you plau this game, the next update will screw your wii pal dudes ...

i'm pretty sure the update doesn't actually do anything at all, it probably just realises you have the full version and leaves it at that... suppose we'll find out soon enough, anyway

D

Deleted User

I have an NTSC Wii ... and I bought the NTSC game ... and my Wii is already updated with the latest US firmware ... 2.0U ... and when I started the game, there was no update. I guess, that's what supposed to happen.

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is this safe to use with the absolute latest update. Apparently it includes the finished web browser and my wii shop channel is telling me I can't use the shop until I update. But has anyone updated to this latest system update and been able to play SPM properly?

jim327

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Works fine with UK Wii.
Updated to firmware 2.2E
WiiConnect on
WiiKey installed

Did ask for an update off the disc which I allowed, returned to main menu & game and Wii are working perfectly!!

Looks a good game, but have to get to work!!!
cry.gif

bertalizer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Anyone with firmware 2.2E who has inserted SPM? Does it start the automatic update?

And if so, what does the Wii properties page say? Is it still 2.2E?

Thanks

[Edit]
Something I was just thinking. As it is possible to simply patch a dvd image to change the region. Wouldn't is be possible to patch the image to disable the automatic update

SirDrake

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just want to post and see if anyone with a NTSC Wii and never updated before and updated with SPM.

what firmware did it say once it was finished updating?

or if no one has done it. If someone could format and try pls
smile.gif

iori-kyo-k

Trophies
Website
www.jeux-france.com
XP
Country
France
Something I was just thinking. As it is possible to simply patch a dvd image to change the region. Wouldn't is be possible to patch the image to disable the automatic update

Patch as RegionFrii "just" modifies specifics bytes in the iso file, making it look like from an other region. It doesn't modify the very structure of it, that would be hell of a job to try patching this file to turn off the auto-update.

And who cares anyway ? Just make sure you're already on 2.1E or above before launching SPM, that's all.

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this isn't a very good game, frankly I'm disappointed. I thought Zelda TP was pretty average, and I didn't think Ninty would do it wrong again, but SPM is even more boring. Oh well, I wait patiently for one half decent Wii game to be released

Daimakaimura

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
at first i didn't agree with your post
but your Right

Nintendo is playing the delay-game again

where is Kirby? Where is metroid?
they promiss us so much , and they let us wait for years and years
if they keep this up
it' gonna be the same story again as with the Cube, and it scares me a lot
look at Heat seeker the game looks liek crap compared to the Ps2 version

it makes me wanna cry

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (and the joke here is that i misheard pride month as bread month)