Wii #0345 - Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (USA)

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if your wii is up to date with the latest firmware there should be no worries about bricking your wii, however, whether it gives you dupe channels I don't know. But more than one person has confirmed that the game works on PAL so I gues they did the updates without concern

from BC: "Yes an update is included on the disc. I used Brickblocker and it worked perfectly."

IBNobody

I try to keep myself amused.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BC = BlackCats

I'm a TBS lover, but I'm going to pass on this one. All Fire Emblem games are the same. I played both the GBA ones. I made it through mission 9 of the GC game before I got sick of the repetitiveness.

Intelligent Systems needs to revamp this series BADLY. Why can't they give it the "Advance Wars: Dual Strike" treatment and totally turn the gameplay on its ear?

stingfist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does this work on PS3?
nyanya.gif

This is a nice release, and I had just taken my hands off SMG
smile.gif

adzix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BC = BlackCats

I'm a TBS lover, but I'm going to pass on this one. All Fire Emblem games are the same. I played both the GBA ones. I made it through mission 9 of the GC game before I got sick of the repetitiveness.

Intelligent Systems needs to revamp this series BADLY. Why can't they give it the "Advance Wars: Dual Strike" treatment and totally turn the gameplay on its ear?

The reason why this series is so popular is because they don't give it a total revamp treatment. Fire Emblem to Japanese is like Madden to Americans. Its the same game every year but they update a few things at it sells like hotcakes. I on the other hand love the series and will totally enjoy this one too.

bpm343

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can confirm that it works on my PAL wii (wiikey 1.9g), used Brickblocker on the ISO.
No update or duplicate channel problems.
Loads and plays fine.

IBNobody

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've never played a Fire Emblem game before, but have heard great things. Is it alright to start off with this game?

I'd get Path of Radiance for the GC and play that first.

The games are nearly identical; RD appears to add nothing new. There's no wii control scheme, either. Some reviewers have said that RD could've been a GC game.

IBNobody

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've never played a Fire Emblem game before, but have heard great things. Is it alright to start off with this game?

I'd start with one of the two GBA games.

Don't do that! By the time you beat them, you'll be sick of the whole series. That's what happened to me.

The games are mostly the same, and the storylines are pretty plain.

(Although... My opinion on the storyline may just be because I'm getting older. The older you get, the more you notice that the same plot lines are rehashed over and over in games, books, movies, and TV.)

adzix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
Strange...I kept begging for more and more Fire Emblem.

same here.
i love this series and i am actually glad they didn't change stuff.
why fix what isn't broken?
of course, the gfx could have been upgraded a little, but then again this game is all about the tactical battles and the evolving storyline

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Psis pharmaceuticals could make John Goodman loose weight +2