Wii #0606 - Worms: A Space Oddity (Europe)

EvanUnisil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone who's played the game give their opinions? Not that it matters, I've already got it sitting in my Wii - just waiting for my partner to stop breast feeding so we can continue creating our Worms!

EDIT: Alright, just finished playing a game and I love it! The controls are excellent - they work marvelously as soon as you understand what's going on. A bit of trial and error though, especially with the timer always counting down. But this seems like classic worms, I'm positive my girlfriend and I are going to enjoy this.

Serpent01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happened with just playing with friends.
Now a days people just care about online, I mean there rignt next to you so you can just talk with them and in worms you take turns anyway.

bluebright

Trophies
Website
www.portablespacemuseum.com
XP
Country
Serpent01 said:
What happened with just playing with friends.
Now a days people just care about online, I mean there rignt next to you so you can just talk with them and in worms you take turns anyway.
QUOTE(EvanUnisil @ Mar 20 2008, 01:16 PM) ...just waiting for my partner to stop breast feeding so we can continue creating our Worms!

Well, I don't know about you Serpent01, but my friends are too busy breast feeding to play video games, thats why online is important.

klajess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
blink.gif
well what kind a game ist this one. jump & run ??
i never played worms in mylife, this night i dreamed i was join the us army,
i was in war, im wondering why i dream such a thing, i think i play tomouch war games outhere on wii .BIG LOL...
yaypsp.gif

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just unlocked everything required for multiplayer in Smash and now Worms is out... What shall I play?

Schaapje82

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Would be nice to play this with my boyfriend when he's back from those snowy white alps... You have to do something in your easter weekend.
smile.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
People who haven't played Worms before FAIL.

But seriously, I'm quite dissapointed by Team17 on this one. No online play? It's just a shoddy rush job for some quick cash.
frown.gif
That's not really like them.

I expect we'll see the same thing happen as it did on DS, after the first terrible Worms, a year later they'll release a decent version with online play, so I think I'll wait for that and skip this one.

SpiritBoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Wow.
Am I the only guy that thinks Worms Online game with no voice chat is frigging lame?
WOW2 was quite boring if I might say so myself.
I played about 7 games of it and got bored.
I havn't played it yet but if the controls are good, I'll be playing this with my friends in no time.

eternity575

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I'm really happy they left that awful 3d thing behind and came back with the 2d view..
this game is hilarious and fun as ever..
one thing though i cannot understand..
when you use a long range weapn like a frag, how do you zoom out or scroll the screen to the sides?

eternity575

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
people are saying only 15.. but i dont know..seems unlikely for team17 to make games that go backwards in variety of weapons.. maybe unlockables? don tknow, im usually wrong with worms games
smile.gif
(and ssbb)

kitehimuro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
eternity575 said:
I'm really happy they left that awful 3d thing behind and came back with the 2d view..

Worms 3 and 4 was truly horrible, but Forts only profited from the 3D perspective, it's one of the greatest Worms games right on par with Armageddon.

sabatino

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hey guys, can someone help me with this?
i'm stuck in story mode, on planet 5, the first mission (cog in the machine).
what do i have to do to kill that worm with 200 hp, with only a shovel??
someone has the answer for me??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • AncientBoi
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: