United States
Wow,my bro may enjoy this.
biggrin.gif

netsliderx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have been enjoying the hell out of the pal version.. i highly recommend this game to anyone that was a fan of the original or someone (like myself) who just recently has a system that is capable of playing the original and wants to get the prequel outta the way before playing the original game... i really cannot get enough of the story so very immersive.

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, the story seemed far, far too intrusive in this one, to the detriment of the actual game. (Basically, there are way way too many spots where it pauses to shove narrative down your throat, breaking up the flow of the game--this is especially annoying for at least the entire first half of the game and it only becomes tolerable during the back half.)

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^Good point. If you want it to last, make sure you play it on 'Hard' from the get-go--I didn't have to continue once on Normal difficulty.

ZeroX_9876

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does I need to update to 4.2 to play this game?
Because I have a wasabi DX installed and I'm unsure to update it or not.
Thanks for the help,
Mike

Azariel_z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Noen asked or mentioned if is working with USB loader.. any problems so far? My console is not at home for the moment, so I couldnt test myself, but I am curious. Needs some extra Cios? an update?

DhaosBR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ctkxtreme said:
I'm getting no sound from the game whatsoever for some reason. Is anyone else getting the same problem?

Hello.

I was having the same issue here. If you are using Neogamma, try to put "console default" in the boot language at the region option menu.

Great game, BTW.

geekpimpfx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've burned in Nero Express at 4x (slowest the media would allow) on a DVD+R, I have Wii FW 4.1U and wiikey 1.9s running. It shows on the disc channel, but when I hit to load it gives me an error and tells me to eject the disc and reset. Any ideas on what's causing this or potential fixes?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, And you too :) +1