Wii #1881 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers (USA

bgump_69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what happened. But we are in the process of getting it back up. Please have patience..
smile.gif

Retrovertigo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Magus I'm on PAL old wiikey with 1.9s and 3.4E firmware - I used neogamma R8 and game works fine. This is using component cables by the way.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yes as i said i can run the game fine on neogamma,i'm just wondering why the thing won't load on the disc channel
it's not really a problem,more like a pet peeve

lightyear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know you say you are hard-modded, but without an updatable modchip you are pretty much stuck with some games that won't load...especially those after NSMB Wii. BCA protection will kick your ass every time from now on if the game utilizes it. Granted, this game doesn't use BCA, but it obviously requires something you haven't got.

Install cioscorp 3.6, and all your troubles will go away
smile.gif
While you're at it, rip that old modchip out, because the only thing it will do that homebrew can't is run backup disks in recovery mode....and you'll only use that feature if you brick your Wii completely & haven't got preloader (priiloader) or BootMii

Basically...in simple terms, for all intents & purposes of game-loading, cioscorp is the softmodder's version of a modchip...it does everything related to game (disk) loading a modchip will.

steplay29

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i have a pal wii 3.2 and wiinja deluxe and have tried to get it to show uo in disk channel with no luck.tried neo gamma,usb loader gx (latest version) and configurable usb loader (latest version)but no joy using any of them.any one have any ideas as to what i am doing wrong,ie:setting and that?

many thanks

jink84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this one of those games that are horrible, but if you like the series enough you can still enjoy?

lightyear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mr Esteves said:
Can you swap the sound file from the japanese version and put it in the USA version?
if you know where the files are & you know what you are doing.....yes. But judging by the fact that you asked tells me you don't know what you are doing.....so I wouldn't recommend it.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the things that ruin this are the shitty camera and the combat disappears after a time limit. i'm done with this after 2 short hours. yet another disappointing wii game only thing really good about it is the music.

fall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty interested in an undub too since I'm some 5 hours in and quite enjoying it.

I checked the data though with wiiscrubber and it seems to be packed in 2 big .dat files accompanied by .pos files of the same name (which I assume have the file structure but are encoded). But since I know no coding I can do nothing about it.

Undubbing this will be no easy task unfortunately, especially with the lack of interest.

paulee123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does any one know how to get this to display in colour on CRTV. The game works but give's a red screen.
I've tried WiiFrii on it, it does a complete pacth but still no joy.

I have other NTSC-U games on my HDD that do not give me any problem. I even have TvC and that palys in color on my Sony Trintron.

The only other game that behave like this in MH3 demo.

Anyone know of a solution or know if there's a new WiiFrii version. I have waninko's 2.3?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ defibeep: any mods available to help, I can't post a new thread about my switch issue