Wii #1881 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers (USA

Sorakun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
USB GX Loader: newest version, doesn't work.
CFG: version 50, doesn't work.
uLoader: newest version (I think), doesn't work.

On uLoader it always gives me a green screen, no matter what, on the other two forcing any video mode gives me a black screen.

@pu|se: How did you manage to get it to run in color?

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
pu|se said:
Rockstar said:
So will this work on cloader
usb loadergx
or neogamma r8
any of those?

can confirm it's working on usbloadergx
but some people say there's an issue at the final cut scene..

I liked all crystal chronicle games so far, but this one kinda disappointed me..
too much walking around and no real action..

Yeah, even if FFCC games are some kind of hack'n'slash RPG with a background story, they were at least fun. And the multiplayer was awesome. In this one, no multiplayer mode, no levels, no action. Just boring...

darkgunsou86

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
this game has the worst combat system i've ever experienced. after grabbing items, you can't lock on to an enemy to throw the item at. it makes things very frustrating as there is a time limit in a battle. while this may seem like a trivial matter, it is not because a battle gives a myrrh shard that increases hp. enemies are cheap and the character can die fast if attacked. which makes the camera all the more maddening. worst final fantasy ever.

Sorakun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
After finally getting my 320 GB HDD, I did some more testing.
Monster Hunter 3 on USB GX Loader also gives me a black screen (EDIT: when forcing a video mode, that is.)

Is MH3 just another special game, or did I mess up my settings?

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yep Monster Hunter 3 needs to be set to NTSC otherwise it will just not start so for PAL users with old TV´s (or no NTSC support) only B/W or R/B screen.

monkii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slatis said:
The game is getting frozen at the final cut scene... maybe a bad dump? many ppl have report it in another forums, and also im having this issue.

mine's too.. the black screen in last cutscene just won't go away, anyone know how to solve this?

Sudo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
monkii said:
slatis said:
The game is getting frozen at the final cut scene... maybe a bad dump? many ppl have report it in another forums, and also im having this issue.

mine's too.. the black screen in last cutscene just won't go away, anyone know how to solve this?
I'm having the same problem. I launched it via the Disc Channel using cIOSCORP_v3.5. I'll try updating to 3.6 and see if it works.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It goes to black screen on USB Loader GX and cIOS rev15. I switched to Hermes cIOS 222 and it works fine.

Anyway, I thought this game was gonna suck but I was pleasantly surprised. It's not a real hardcore, hack n' slash, kill shit RPG, it's more of an action adventure type of thing. I think it's funny that people say the game is gorgeous but has broken controls when I feel it's the other way around. There's a lot of blurry textures and the lip animations for voice acting are horrible. I mean, it looks good but it's not what people make it out to be. Controls are pretty good too, if a little overly sensitive. I like being able to throw things in my environment at people
smile.gif

Sudo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
It goes to black screen on USB Loader GX and cIOS rev15. I switched to Hermes cIOS 222 and it works fine.

Anyway, I thought this game was gonna suck but I was pleasantly surprised. It's not a real hardcore, hack n' slash, kill shit RPG, it's more of an action adventure type of thing. I think it's funny that people say the game is gorgeous but has broken controls when I feel it's the other way around. There's a lot of blurry textures and the lip animations for voice acting are horrible. I mean, it looks good but it's not what people make it out to be. Controls are pretty good too, if a little overly sensitive. I like being able to throw things in my environment at people
smile.gif
Is there any way to use Hermes cIOS 222 without a USB hard drive? I have the game burned to an actual disc.

monkii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:

smile.gif

hmm, strange, I use uloader 3.3 (using DVD though) with cIOS 222 v4, but it gives me black screen...

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Elrinth said:
Elrinth said:
i've got the wiikey and eu console. am I safe to start this as it is without modifying it in any way if I have latest eu waaninkoko firmware?
well do I?
smile.gif

From what I have heard, forcing the region won't work with this game. You can play it, but it'll be in black and white. You'll have to wait for a PAL release if you want colors. I think...

Use Google or the Search function.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9agLk1_faxk