Wii #2654 - Xenoblade Chronicles (Europe)

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
machomuu said:
Bladexdsl said:
how the fuck can they make a rpg where you can't control your other party members?!
[P3FES]
And these are some great games.
and
Nm19B.jpg

Well, only battles.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Assax said:
Satangel said:
Assax said:
Just tried it out on Dolphin, this looks beautiful on Dolphin, will post a picture any moment.
Great, how are you playing? With 360 controller? I would love to see a video/image of someone playing this via Dolphin with a 360 controller, to confirm it works.

No, im playing with my Wiimote connected through bluetooth with my classic controller.
But I dont see why it shouldnt be possible to play it with a Xbox pad.
Oh sweet, so this game is perfectly playable with non-motion controls?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
Assax said:
Satangel said:
Assax said:
Just tried it out on Dolphin, this looks beautiful on Dolphin, will post a picture any moment.
Great, how are you playing? With 360 controller? I would love to see a video/image of someone playing this via Dolphin with a 360 controller, to confirm it works.

No, im playing with my Wiimote connected through bluetooth with my classic controller.
Yes,yes it is, it gives you option in the game to use the Classic Controller.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
machomuu said:
Satangel said:
Assax said:
Satangel said:
Assax said:

Yes,yes it is, it gives you option in the game to use the Classic Controller.
And Classic Controller = 360 controller in Dolphin? Epic, I'm adding this to my to download list.

--=ZerO=--

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
machomuu said:
--=ZerO=-- said:
Creqaw said:
Hm, after switching around some batteries I could play but I must say that I expected the battle system to be slightly different. I thought that you'd have to swing around with the wiimote to fight, lol

Thank god u haven't to. You have a lot more to battle then in Zelda or so. And the Battlesystem is getting deeper and deeper by time. It's more like Diablo or Wow. U can pull single enemies out of a group, make chain attacks and all that. Would be hard to play if you had to swing in addition all the time. ;)
Why would you compare this to Zelda at all? This is an RPG, Zelda's an Action-Adventure.

Because in Zelda you have to swing the sword. ;) Of curse, Zelda is an AA.

Assax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Satangel said:
Assax said:
Satangel said:
Assax said:

There arent any motion controls at all, even if you play with nunchuck-wiimotion combination.

--=ZerO=--

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Assax said:
Satangel said:
Assax said:
Satangel said:
Assax said:

There arent any motion controls at all, even if you play with nunchuck-wiimotion combination.

And no Rumble...
frown.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my my my copy came through today...so damn good! Very rarely do I enjoy a turn based Japanese RPG games but this is probably the finest 3D JRPG I've have had the pleasure to play. Lovely battle system, mission structure that isn't a chore to play, that aren't just fetch quests and characters I actually care about.

Voice work is brilliant too, really fits the tone and the atmosphere and I feel pity for anyone who refuses to listen to it just because they're adamant that Japanese voices rule all in these games.

Its like Monolith Software looked into what is wrong with the JRPG genre and fixed what is wrong. Also seems like they've taken a lot of elements from the Western style of RPGs too. The gameplay & world feels so free its incredible and it looks so damn good too. Really, this is game is something really really special and I feel it can be enjoyed by very casual RPG gamers like myself.

Seriously if NoA doesn't release this, then they deserve to go down like Atari.

kehusmaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all I'm dying to play this game, it's first wii game I've burned since the new Donkey Kong and the first Dual Layer that I've tried to burn and it just won't work. I keep getting "Disk Read Error 1101"

I'm using Verbatim DVD+R DL. I've tried burning at 2x and 4x and still disk read error 1101. I setup IMGburn with the settings from here to be sure hxxp://www.modmasters.net/content/view/54/30/ and still the same error. I updated my wii to 4.1u with modmii and still the same error. I have over 100 games that I've burned the latest that I've tried that have worked is the new donkey kong, everything runs great except this game. I've used a source on usenet and redonloaded a verified source on a private tracker and i'm still the only one with problems. Any help would be very greatly appreciated as i'm out of ideas.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    JakobAir @ JakobAir: Damn, I haven't been on here in while. My wife and I went on a mushroom trip like 10 years ago...