Misc Wii Activision Servers Officially Dead (Goldeneye, COD)

matt!

Trophies
Website
www.gingerbeardman.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had the impression that no one particularly enjoyed Wii Goldeneye, or at least that it was a pale imitation of the original. I guess some people still liked it?
Anybody who played it for any length of time saw that it was great and - in local and online - at least good as the original. Maybe even better because of pointer aiming.

Videomanman87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last time i played this was months ago, and it stopped working meaning its dead.
Officially yes, but I checked the discord server mentioned here earlier and they found a way to operate a development server that is still going.

You need Gecko codes to get to it (which they have on the discord server downloadable), but other than that, it works the same as the original servers. With the exception of not every game mode is supported (the most popular ones are, conflict etc).

So it is not 100% dead yet. They have a discord bot set up to let you know when people are playing, and there are currently 3 in a conflict game right now.

Dull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, with this latest update of the Loader GX and Wiiflow, it is safe to say that the servers of the Call of Duty franchise are active, but it is still worth mentioning that it is necessary to install the update wads to be able to play Black Ops and MW3 online, the too many will connect directly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: 80s are the new 20s. +1