OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
One good thing that i can say about Microsoft is that it has done the online thing right, but even though i've never played it i can say it can't be any worse than sony's. They are right though this is the generation of online play, and it is important, because everyone wan't someone to plat match skills with. Nintendo is going the was of the ds it seem, and i though i would be playing something on the wii online this year.
mad.gif
I might get a xbox 360 for free just for that, and then get a wii for it's original game play....it is yet to be seen though.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
agreed with u... nintendo never set up the ease for other developers with their SDK to create an online game... so it's pretty much their own fault

corsegers

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bolivia
I never get the it online gaming.

i rather play against me friend

instead of some 12 year old calling me names when i KICK HIS ASS IN FIGHTING GAMES wooohooo

no seriously is SUCK
tongue.gif

but i do not get it i rather play tekken with some friends and a nice joint /pot

we do live in holland

online gaming sux0rz XD

Scorpin200

Iceman
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Damn now im undecided again i mean other than zelda what is there? i like the wii sports for the bowling that looks fun, but i've have never got a console on launch day since they always have a bunch of errors like sony's stuff..i mean im not going to die just if i don't have it now. I wonder if i should just have patience like cartman
unsure.gif
, but really though i have game cube games still i might get my game cube back for zelda.

P.S tekken isn't a substitute anymore it's just not the same anymore:) too many of em.

Jasafar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You never get the online gaming until you have a 360. MS has it all figured out - Sony and Nintendo can only dream to follow in their footsteps. You know what I mean if you own a 360.

Red_Dragon_JPN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You never get the online gaming until you have a 360.  MS has it all figured out - Sony and Nintendo can only dream to follow in their footsteps.  You know what I mean if you own a 360.

1.)... Nintendo isn't going for a online service, look at the ****ing topic name.... 2.) you 360er's are PAYING for this online service which sony intend to give the rough same service... for FREE... who's the one getting screwed?... I wonder...
-------------------------
To the topic at hand.... well, what can I say Nintendo... you've done a wrongen there. I have just lost the only interest I had for the Wii... Zelda's getting released for the GC (which I have one), and I still feel nintendo OWE me a REAL zelda game for the GC still... not that pansy boring kiddy crap like wind waker, so i doubt i'd wanna buy the "better version" so i'd get the "benefit" of swinging my arm's around stupid with the nunchuck thing and fake HD.

I'll only be buying a NDS (haven't got round to it yet) for the fact that I can buy a SD Flash card and have the entire NDS library for approx 80GBP

Sorry for being crude.... but they can shove their Wii back up their ****ing jap's eye.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
You never get the online gaming until you have a 360.  MS has it all figured out - Sony and Nintendo can only dream to follow in their footsteps.  You know what I mean if you own a 360.

1.)... Nintendo isn't going for a online service, look at the ****ing topic name.... 2.) you 360er's are PAYING for this online service which sony intend to give the rough same service... for FREE... who's the one getting screwed?... I wonder...
To the topic at hand.... well, what can I say Nintendo... you've done a wrongen there. I have just lost the only interest I had for the Wii... Zelda's getting released for the GC (which I have one), and I still feel nintendo OWE me a REAL zelda game for the GC still... not that pansy boring kiddy crap like wind waker, so i doubt i'd wanna buy the "better version" so i'd get the "benefit" of swinging my arm's around stupid with the nunchuck thing and fake HD.

I'll only be buying a NDS (haven't got round to it yet) for the fact that I can buy a SD Flash card and have the entire NDS library for approx 80GBP

Sorry for being crude.... but they can shove their Wii back up their ****ing jap's eye.

Hmm, tell me again what the nationality of their eyes have to do with this?

MKayZ

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
mkayz.net
XP
Country
Hong Kong

ROFL, damn u stole my first post

Scorpin200

Iceman
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hope you all know 360's online is far from perfect i know that myself, but id rather have a pay service that offers stable play instead of the disconnecting games that people put up with on the ds. Aside from that just look at all the games that's available with the 360 online, and it's true they barley have a regular game library of things worth playing aside from the online service still it doesn't matter to a lot of people who are happy with the way it is. Ok here is how it goes an will always go, 1# Microsoft online king for now,2# Sony high end tech system,3# Nintendo innovative system with new way of playing. There is no either or between with this, so you like one or you don't have it whatever reason they still are video game systems made for games.
smile.gif

P.S Referring to something is one thing just don't you the word jap's... there's a reason behind that like all things.

Red_Dragon_JPN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

sleep.gif
it's a british thing... jap's eye = the hole that men pee out of.... it was suppose to be a crude joke.... guess it was wasted on you guys

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Getting rid of it isn't a waste, but an improvement. Don't take it personally, but you are part of a recent influx of retards and morons that disrupt a quiet community.
Profanity is funny and generally accepted, but jap's eye? GTFO.

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel this generation is weak.

360 - PC and console ports with few unique exclusives. I want Gears of War and Viva Pinata though.

PS3 - High priced PS2 on steroids. I like Resistance and Def Jam 3 though.

Wii - Graphics are going to hurt it in the long run when developers want to create more detailed environments. I want most of the games but feel they should cost less due to the outdated look of the games.

And most of the games across all the platforms are either upgrades or novelties. I feel like I should just stick to portables and my PC.

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
there are many game coming online like: Animal Crossing Wii,Madden NFL 07, Pokemon Battle Revolution, etc.

Wii just need more time to development so there no need too rush making a online game went they only have short of time before Launch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Arne214 @ Arne214: ah ok