Status
Not open for further replies.

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Here, it explains that new updates will be forced without user notice. It clears every hack installed.

http://www.cubed3.com/news/11123

Old Policy

"To ensure that your Wii Console is operating properly and efficiently, we may download updates, patches, upgrades and similar software to your Wii Console. In addition, we may disable unauthorized or illegal software that has been placed on your Wii Console without notifying you where necessary, in order to comply with applicable laws, assist law enforcement, protect us and our customers, and prevent the use and distribution of software obtained through improper channels."

New Policy

"We may without notifying you, download updates, patches, upgrades and similar software to your Wii Console and may disable unauthorized or illegal software placed on your Wii Console to ensure that your Wii Console is operating properly and efficiently, comply with applicable laws, assist law enforcement, protect us and our customers, or prevent the use and distribution of software obtained through improper channels."

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Isn't that illegal
wtf.gif

sparky28000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
is it only if you have wiiconect24 on
wtf.gif
fuck i hope so i dont got the message and i thought it was illegal and there isnt illegal software for the wii (backuploader is only for backup from you own game so if im right it isnt illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one