Hardware Wii System Files Corrupted!!

Geek72790

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok apparently my brother was messing around with installing Softmii or something, and now when he tries to boot the Wii, it gives the "Wii system files corrupted" Error, Yes we do have a modchip in it, which I just put in it 2 days ago.
it is a Drivekey.

Anyway I can get this fixed?

Geek72790

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind I fixed it on my own.

Luckily my brother had Preloader installed, so I was able to boot the Homebrew channel and reinstall the System Menu.

Thanks for nothing people, 23 views and not a single reply.

Thankfully I figured it out on my own.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thankfully you almost bricked it on your own too.

and i bet the people who looked at your thread had the same problem which is why no one replied

Geek72790

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:

and i bet the people who looked at your thread had the same problem which is why no one replied
How did I almost brick it on my own too when I fixed it? Anyregionchanger or whatever it is called, delt with all the IOS junk and reinstalling the System Menu.

So if Anyone can get Anyregion Changer running on their bricked Wii, I should unbrick it, by having it reinstall the System files.

Iluvatar_tico

Trophies
XP
Country
Geek72790 said:
xzxero said:

How did I almost brick it on my own too when I fixed it? Anyregionchanger or whatever it is called, delt with all the IOS junk and reinstalling the System Menu.

So if Anyone can get Anyregion Changer running on their bricked Wii, I should unbrick it, by having it reinstall the System files.
Hi maybe Im a stupid, but I was installing the Wiigator and something happened during the installation, it says that I needed to downgrade my Wii from 3.4U to 3.2U, but when it finishes the message Done! was there and nothing happen, after a while (like 1 hour) I just turn it off, I started the wii and everything seems like normal, but when I checked the version, it was the same version 3.4U, now, my problem is that I try to start the Home Brew chanel to do any thing and there is a black screen and everything gets freezed, I have to turn off the Wii and on again.

Is there any possibility ti get it back???

Thanks in advance.

D

Deleted member 180466

Geek72790 said:
Nevermind I fixed it on my own.

Luckily my brother had Preloader installed, so I was able to boot the Homebrew channel and reinstall the System Menu.

Thanks for nothing people, 23 views and not a single reply.

Thankfully I figured it out on my own.

Sorry if I did not see this thread.
frown.gif
But nice that you fix your Wii on your own!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Honestly a great Eminem song.