Country
France
I tried it, and works perfectly
smile.gif

CambridgeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't seem to get it to work. I have 3.2E.
I've tried pressing B+2 and B+1, and many other combinations of buttons; then only one that dies anything is "home", which exits. What do I have to do to get this to work?

Dr.Tenma

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
CambridgeGuy said:
I can't seem to get it to work. I have 3.2E.
I've tried pressing B+2 and B+1, and many other combinations of buttons; then only one that dies anything is "home", which exits. What do I have to do to get this to work?

Read the disclaimer

CambridgeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
OK, I finally did get this working. It seems that you have to press B and 1 at the exact same moment. Holding B then pressing 1 will not work.

Anyway, it works
smile.gif
Though there are some issues, which I shall list here

--The removing of the health warning screen is very buggy. It still shows up, albeit *very* briefly. Sometimes it will then go automatically to the main menu. Other times it will appear to hang on a black screen -- it turns out in these cases, A needs to be pressed, and you can get from the black screen to the menu.

--The rescue menu doesn't seem to do anything. Sometimes it will display "3.2E" and just hang there. Other times, the "3.2E" will go away, then it will hang. I've tried this with several discs, and no disc at all.

--Its region free implementation is rather buggy. While all PAL games work perfectly, both the NTSC/U games that I own do not work properly.
-Brawl has a black screen for about half a minute, then at the intro movie, it begins to work. (It's in PAL! Good news for owners of RGB cables or rubbish TVs)
-No More Heroes doesn't work at all. The screen goes black and the Wiimote is turned off.

CambridgeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
samsam12 said:
can you uninstall it

yes, each of the "features" has its own separate option for installing. so, for example, you can go region free, but keep the music and health screen. also, each feature can be individually uninstalled. simply run the program again and choose to uninstall all the features if you want to return your wii to normal.

This process seems to be very safe and reliable.

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CambridgeGuy said:
samsam12 said:
can you uninstall it

yes, each of the "features" has its own separate option for installing. so, for example, you can go region free, but keep the music and health screen. also, each feature can be individually uninstalled. simply run the program again and choose to uninstall all the features if you want to return your wii to normal.

This process seems to be very safe and reliable.

thanks.

CambridgeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Prisoner said:
good....so...I can uninstall my Custom IOS....because I don't need it, right?...
to be honest, i'm not sure if this uses custom IOS. there is no mention of it in the .nfo file. however it is doing stuff that i would have thought would necessitate the use a cIOS. so i don't know.

obviously, i have cIOS installed throughout the testing of this app.

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shiro786 said:
There's no confirmation of pirating Wii games isn't there.

I'm too lazy to solder shit god damnit. I guess I'm gonna have to order a Wii Key soon. =(

And now the thread is complete...

CambridgeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
ok here are some weird results that i got from using this hack. take a look at my system menu!
EDIT: i must add that this was only temporary! it only happened once, and i cannot seem to reproduce it. do not let these pics scare you. this hack seems to be very safe and reliable.
EDIT2: it seems these pics were popular -- i didn't realise Google had such a stingy limit on bandwidth. this is the message you get when trying to access my googlepages site:
"The bandwidth or page view limit for this site has been exceeded and the page cannot be viewed at this time. Once the site is below the limit, it will once again begin serving as normal."
apparently, the pics will be back soon enough. apparently.....
DSCF0566.JPG

DSCF0567.JPG

DSCF0568.JPG

Knocks

Trophies
XP
Country
Shiro786 said:
Knocks said:
Naruto EX is fully playable on 3.2U without the Homebrew Channel or GeckoOS. You just have to edit the ISO and force language options to Japanese before burning.

WTF does this mean? Can I play it without a mod chip?

EXPLAIN YOURSELF BOY

Go fly a kite, boy.

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is cool can someone patch it up for the US I'm very intrested now for the Copy Gamesaves and is it also possible to copy VC Gamesaves with Suspended Data?

CambridgeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
TrapperKeeperX said:
This is cool can someone patch it up for the US I'm very intrested now for the Copy Gamesaves and is it also possible to copy VC Gamesaves with Suspended Data?

this has absolutely nothing to do with copying game saves, let alone suspended VC ones. so no, it cannot do that. all it does is specified in the OP's post. apparently it also has the abilitly to confuse red and blue colours when displaying the system menu...

EDIT: if you have a US wii, and want to use this, it should in theory work if you use waninkoko's downgrader to get the 3.2E firmware and then use his Region Changer to change to Europe region, then apply this hack. of course, this is only me theorising. for all i know, this could cause a brick. but it *should* work in theory.

Prisoner

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
CambridgeGuy said:
ok here are some weird results that i got from using this hack. take a look at my system menu!
[....]
did you solve it??

blink.gif

sometimes it gave me the same effect in the HBC when an homebrew gives me error and go back to the HBC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol