Emulation wii u booting to home brew after install haxchi

alizaffar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
hello every

i wanted to share my problem i buy wii u eur with the firmwear 5.5.2 i install haxchi. then after when ever in turn on my wii u its direct go to home brew and my game is not connet so i an installed any other thing or change the booting option .

plzzz plzzz any help me on this .

september796

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
If you have coldboot haxchi then hold the Home button on the gamepad while your console is booting up thus you'll see a setting menu where you can select whether you want it to autoboot into menu or homebrew.

If that's not the case then check the content of your sd card. Inside the haxchi folder should be a text file called 'config'. Open it up and see what's on the default setting. It should say default=sysmenu. If it says something else then change it and run the haxchi installer again through your homebrew launcher.

HosamF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After
If you have coldboot haxchi then hold the Home button on the gamepad while your console is booting up thus you'll see a setting menu where you can select whether you want it to autoboot into menu or homebrew.

If that's not the case then check the content of your sd card. Inside the haxchi folder should be a text file called 'config'. Open it up and see what's on the default setting. It should say default=sysmenu. If it says something else then change it and run the haxchi installer again through your homebrew launcher.
Going through the files of the SD card, I've seen files named "mocha" and others named "CBHC", aren't those different methods?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: I hope your brother is doing ok Mr BakerMan