Hacking Wii U gives error 160-2713 at the half playing or game just freeze (USB drive)

max_dude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I know this problem is not specific, but solutions like disabling sleep mode don't help me. A few weeks ago (maybe even a month..) I bought a hacked Wii U. The seller sold me a Samsung 250gb SSD disk with it. In the beginning, everything was fine. I played for two days and nothing unusual happened. And then in the middle of the game (it seems that this session lasted 30 minutes or a little more), the game just froze. Just froze. No error or something like this. Just frozed image and frozed music of game. This happened several more times after an hour of play on different days. And then I got the error 160-2713 after 20 minutes of playing in one day. In general, now my Wii U "in the mood" then gives an error, then just freezes while playing from USB drive. This doesn't happen with games in internal memory. The problem is also that in addition to the nouname flash drive, I have nothing to check whether it will work normal with other USB drives. I checked with 8GB usb stick. SO FAR everything is fine and it does not freeze with it, but I can't say for sure, because with the disk, it can also not freeze for a day, and freeze the next day

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Cool mgs4 can finally play at 35fps on it